☆ Chapter vi ☆

"I'm awake," I groaned, "my eyes just aren't open." A light flashed before me, illuminating my eyelids. "What the —?" I forced my eyes open and was greeted by 12. A bright flashlight protruded from his side. "12, are you kidding me? That's how you wake me up?"

"It worked, didn't it Miss Vogel?"

"Just, just call me Madison."

"Oh, I won't be able to do that,"

"Lemme guess, protocol." I rolled my eyes and pushed back the bed sheets. I looked around my new room. I could accurately describe it in two words: sad and grey. My bed is small, a twin size, with stiff grey sheets. Despite the uncomfortable nature of the bed, I was so wiped out that I slept like a baby last night.

"Please get changed and buzz me when you're finished." 12 gestured towards a panel on the wall and tore out of the room. I approached the panel and ran my finger along the side. There were dozens of buttons, but only one was marked.

"Simple enough," I thought, scanning the room once more. If this wasn't a prisoner cell, I would hate to see what those looked like. Next to the bed lay a coarse black rug, which provided the only 'decoration' in the space. Underneath a slim window sat an angular desk with a desk lamp on top. The lamp was the only light source, considering there's no sunshine here. Opposite of the desk was an archway that lead to the bathroom. To my pleasant surprise, the room was immaculate. It was a cramped space, with a tub/shower combo to the left and a sink and mirror to the right. Next to the sink sat a neat black bundle of clothes. Glad to have clean clothes to wear, I quickly undressed from my more sultry outfit and threw it down a laundry shoot. Oh, and I was wearing unfamiliar panties. I cringed. A nice shower sounded good right about now. I turned on the water and hopped in. After washing, I peeked out of the curtain, searching for a towel. "Oh no... no no no no." My mouth fell open as I processed my mistake. There were no towels in sight. Defeated, I slumped out of the shower and reached for my clothes. My hand was stopped in midair as I heard my door slide open. Still naked, I flung myself into the shower, slipping and falling back. I clenched my teeth as I tried to quietly manage the pain of landing on my tailbone. Grabbing my knees, I pulled them in and curled up behind the curtain. I tried to slow my breathing as I heard heavy footsteps around my room. I slightly lifted the bottom of the shower curtain, and caught a glimpse of polished black shoes and a black cape skirting the ground. Kylo? Why is he here?

"Officer Vedas? Officer are you in here?" He circled around the room, growing frustrated. "OFFICER VEDAS." It didn't take much to make him furious. He approached the shower curtain. I held my breath as I heard rustling. Just as he was about to rip open the curtain, I spit it out.

"Don't open the curtain this is Madison Vogel this is my room I just took a shower and there are no towels here and before I could put my clothes on you came in and I have no idea who Officer Vedas is!" I rambled on without stopping and finished out of breath.

"You're naked back there?" He asked. I could almost hear the smirk on his face.

"YES. I shower naked...how revolutionary." I hated that he was enjoying this.

"Why are you naked in Officer Vedas's room?" He asked. Was there anger in his voice? Or jealousy?

"Who is that? This is my room, I slept here. This is where 12 —"

"MDK-12," he corrected. I sighed.

"MDK-12 took me here last night!" I finished, annoyed. I gasped as the curtain was suddenly yanked back. His arm slid through the opening, holding my clothes. "Thank you," I said suspiciously, "but don't you dare open it any further. And DON'T get any ideas!"

"I wouldn't dream of it," he chuckled, walking away. "That is Officer Vedas's new uniform. You can wear it for now."

"But, I'm still wet." I pouted.

"Would you rather stay naked?" I heard him push a button on the call panel.

"Would you prefer I stay naked?" I mumbled under my breath, smiling.

"Heard that." He avoided answering my question. All of a sudden his playful tone was gone. "Yes, that insufferable medical droid botched the room assignments. I believe that Officer Vedas was placed in 646. Yes, the girl's room. She is. 243. Yes. I can handle it."

I looked at the outfit that waited for me. Large black boxers, a long-sleeved white shirt, and baggy black pants. I could pull the boxers up to my ribs, and the pants could pretty much be a jumpsuit. I settled on pulling the pants up past my boobs to somewhat substitute for a bra. I slipped the long-sleeved shirt on, and it hung past my thighs. Officer Vedas must be a large man. The makeshift jumpsuit slipped off, and as I bent to pick them up I realized something. White shirt + no bra + wet = ...well, you get the picture. Not wanting to look like I just won a wet t-shirt contest, I quickly pulled the pants up again. I would have to hold them in place myself. I cautiously stepped out of the shower, careful not to drop the pants, and watched as Kylo finished up with the call panel. He looked me up and down. "Vogel, you are unlike anyone on this ship." He shook his head, suppressing a smile.

"Is Officer Vedas going to fit into my tight lil' number?" I asked, thinking back to my outfit I sent down the laundry shoot.

"Luckily, he hasn't showered yet. He can stay in his old clothes."

"Speaking of old clothes, what was with my outfit? My grandma must've been rolling in her grave." Kylo's eyes avoided mine as he cracked a smile.

"It was the... only one available that fit you. Now let's get you to your room."

"Hmm, why don't I believe that?" I smiled as I followed him down the hall. After a few twists and turns, we approached my room.

"Here it is, 646." He guided me inside. It was exactly identical to my other room.

"This is the same! What was the difference if I stayed in the other room?"

"Vedas needs to bunk near his troops, and you're among other technicians."

"Oh, well thanks." Kylo's eyes widened. "What?" He turned away, awkwardly laughing.

"Your pants fell down." He took one last glance at my chest and left the room grinning. I gasped and covered my boobs. NO! WET T-SHIRT CONTEST! I let out an exasperated whine and kicked off my pants. I grabbed the clothes waiting in the room for me and smiled. Still racy, with tight fits and lace. Why would he do this to himself? I look hot! 

Thank you all for breaking 100 reads overall guys! Keep letting me know what you think, and please vote and share! :)

- c