Teen mom - Chapter two

Start from the beginning

Seeing them made me mad. It made me want to throw that girl on the floor and beat her but it also made me want to be where she is. I don't know what this thing inside me is making me get jealous and have an attraction towards him but it needs to stop.

I walked back into the movie room and wrapped myself in the blanket before sitting down finishing the movie.

After watching a bunch of movies we went up to Morgan's room.

I am so glad there isn't school tomorrow even though its Monday because we're on Christmas break.

"Hey, do you got any pajama pants or something?"

"No there in the wash I got some spandex shorts though that's what im wearing." She said changing into them and throwing a pair at me.

I changed into them putting my jeans by the bed with my keys over them.

"I'm going to go grab a water from the kitchen, do you want one?"

"Yeah thanks." She said

I walked down stairs into the kitchen and opened the fridge trying to be quiet not to wake up her mom or dad.

I grabbed two waters but before I closed the fridge door some slapped my butt causing me to jump and turn around.

It was Jake.

I just glared at him. His dark brown hair and light blue eyes made me melt whenever I looked at him. He looks like Morgan except she has lighter brown hair and the same light blue eyes.

He just smirked. "So you want to do it again?"

"You are honestly so stupid. No I don't want to 'Do it again' I will not lose my best friend again."

"C'mon she won't have to know."

"No. Are you dumb? Do you not get it? I will not do that again. I am NOT losing my best friend over her brother who just happens to be a player and doesn't give a fuck about other peoples feelings and couldn't give a fuck less about me. So no I will not do that again." I said walking away from him.

I turned the corner and walked into Morgan.

"You here all of that?" I asked.

She just nodded and walked with me back up to her room.

When we got back into her room she just hugged me.

"Thank you. Just hearing that you wont do that in order to stay friends with me it means so much." She said before we went to bed.

**************

It's the day after Christmas and things aren't going normal like usual. My dad isn't drunk. I wonder if my mom said anything to him because around holidays he gets drunk from having to spend more money that we don't got much of.

I went into the bathroom and changed into some jeans and a sweatshirt. I put my medium brown hair up in a messy bun. I did my eyeliner on both lids and mascara around my hazel eyes there brown on the outside and green around the pupil.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch beside my mom.

Guess I was wrong because my dad started coming down the stairs with a bottle of Jack Daniels drinking it straight.

"Mark I told you about the drinking it needs to stop!" My mom yelled furiated.

"Damn it Carol I told you I can do what I want!" My dad yelled back before going back upstairs.

I looked at my phone at just stared at the date... something... I missed something...

"Mom what did I miss?"

"What do you mean?"

"Todays the 26th I feel like something was supposed to happen a couple days ago..."

"Hmm, is it your time of the month?"

"Yeah, that's what I missed. Why is it late?"

"Well at least you don't have to worry about being pregnant, right?" She asked suspecting I haven't had sex yet.

"Umm. Well.. I'll be back in twenty." I said getting up and driving to the nearest drug store buying three different types of pregnancy tests before going back home.

After waiting the ten-fifteen minutes for the tests all I was able to get out was "Fuck."

"Honey I heard you say something. What's going on?" My mom asked through the door.

"I'm... I'm pregnant..." I said barley over a whisper hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"Your PREGNANT? Your only 16, open the door sweetie."

I opened the door and she wrapped me in a hug but we were interrupted by my dad.

"YOUR PREGNANT? I DIDN'T RAISE A SLUT! Who the fuck do you think you are? Your a DISCRACE to this family!" My dad yelled at me before slapping me across the face.

"Mark stop!" My mom yelled at him which didn't help because he just dragged her away.

Tonight isn't going to be good.

I hurriedly went into my room and grabbed my white iphone texting Jake.

Me: I need to talk to you...

I was waiting for a reply when my father came in with his leather belt the thing I was afraid of when I was six. But now im even more afraid of it.

I lay there while he whipped it across me with as much force as he had. Even the metal part hitting me.

I couldn't move after he was done. I honestly didn't want to see what marks would be left. I'm assuming im bleeding somewhere but I can't move to look.

I lay there staring at my alarm clock watching the hours pass one by one.

Ten hours went by and it was midnight before exhaustion over took me and I passed out.

********************

I woke up and it was two in the afternoon and I wasn't able to move as well. I got up and slowly walked into the bathroom and lifted up my sweatshirt showing my blood stained white tanktop.

I lifted up my tanktop and saw scars all over my back and some on my arms that would hopefully go away and not be permanent scars.

I stiffly walked back into my room and looked at my phone to see that Jake replied when my dad was beating me.

Jake: When?

Jake: Are you going to answer?

Jake: Whatever text me later I can meet whenever.

I felt bad for not being able to reply so I texted him and he instantly replied. I'm going to go meet him at starbucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haven't actually written in this book for a long time I just put it up today.

Share, comment, and vote!

Xox.

- crazy_writer_2013