Chapter 17- 21 Guns

Billie's P.O.V

Christmas Eve.

It should be a happy time to spend with family and friends. Getting ready for the next day. Addie's wrapping presents in the bedroom, Joey is playing drums and Jake is on the Xbox; He always on that. I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys. I shouted bye before I drive away in my car.

I was picking up Joss today, from the rehab centre. When me and Addie visited Joss was mute she wouldn't talk to anyone. We learnt that the night she went missing, she said she went out drinking. She... she got raped. My baby girl. Gerard is sorry for what happened he even comes around the house sometimes.

I've been a shit Dad, I wanted to make it up to her.

I killed the engine and got out. I pulled my coat closer to me as the cold air hit me. I walked into the building and made my way to the desk.

"How can I help you Sir?" The blonde woman asked.

"I'm here to pick up Joss, Joss Davis Armstrong" I said. "I'm her Dad, Billie Joe" I addee. She nodded and made a phone call. She told me to take a seat, so I did.

It seamed ages before I saw Dr.Shipley and Joss behind him. She was looking down at the floor, she had her school bag-The same one that she had when I told her she was coming here-On her shoulder.

Dr.Shipley gave me some tablets that Joss has to take, then he went.

"Should we go then?" I asked looking at Joss. She looked up briefly, then down at the floor again. "Well umm lets go" I said. We walked out to the car. I opened the door for her; She got in not making eye contact. I closed the door and walked around the car.

We were driving in silents. In the corner of my eye I could see Joss blankly staring at her hands. 10 minutes later we were home. I got out of the car and turned around to see Joss already out.

I unlocked the door and Joss was straight in and walking up the stairs. I closed the door behind me, I walked into the living room to see Addie. She walked over to me and I pulled get into a hug.

"Hey babe" She mumbled.

"Hi" I crooked out.

"Are you okay?" She asked when she pulled away to look at me. I looked down at my feet and shook my head.

"Addie, it's all my fault" I stated.

"Boo, what ya talking about?" She questioned.

"Joss, my baby girl.l, She hates me, and..." I trailed off. Addie pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back.

"Babe she doesn't hate you.. You did what you thought was best" I rested my head down on Addie's shoulder and nodded.

"I guess your right" I said as I pulled away. She rubbed my cheek with her thumb lightly. I leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips.

I pulled away when I heard a loud 'Ewwwwww' Sound. I turned around and it was Tré. "Shut up Tré what do you want?" I asked.

"Oh and a hi to you" He mumbled. "Is-is Joss here?" He questioned. I nodded and a smiled appeared over his face. I don't like Tré around Joss, before she went they were always around each other; To much for my taste.

"You can see her and speak to her but she won't look at you or speak" I informed him. He nodded and ran up stairs.

~~Next Day~~

Everyone was around, Mike and his children and wife, Jason and his wife, Tré, Jeff and the rest of the Armstrong's. Well not everyone Joss was up in her room.

"THANKS MUM AND DAD!" I heard Jake yell, I looked at him and smiled. Me and Addie gave him his first guitar.

The rest of the day went on like that. Giving presents getting presents and eating to much. Gerard was even around!

It was about 2pm and I went up to see Joss. I knocked on the door and walked in. She was sat at her desk tapping her foot on the floor.

"Joss?" I asked. She looked around and looked at me before turning back to the desk. I walked over to her, she was drawing something. I tried to work it out but she closed it before I could.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she froze. I bent down to her hight. She looked to the floor again, I sighed.

"You need to take your tablets" I said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I turned on the tap into a glass and returned into the bedroom. When I got there Joss was siting on the end of the bed.

I sat down next to her and put the glass of water in her hand-I made sure she was holding it right before letting go- And got out the two green tablets out.

"You can do it yourself if you want... we don't want what happened yesterday, do we" It was more of a statement than a question. Yesterday evening was horrible, Mike had to hold her down and I had to make her take the tablets. I didn't want to do that to my baby girl, Tré wouldn't help. He couldn't even be in the same room.

"I know you won't talk but you can listen. Dr. Shipley said before you went mute you didn't understand your life. Do you mean, your.. your Mum?" I asked. She just stayed frozen.

"Nod or something, 'cause I could tell you, and if you think I was hiding talking to you about this I wasn't. You, You never asked" I stuttered. She looked up at me, not in the eye but... She nodded.

"Well..."

(A/N, Merry Christmas!!

So we might know something about her mum, oooooooooo

Do you like??

Do you like the father daughter relationship??

Please Vote Comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading :3