Chapter 8- Oh love

[Joss's P.O.V]

I looked up at him with a smile. My eye's locked with his Green Goldfish brown eye's they were so lovely. What am I thinking. God I'm so cheesy sometimes. I froze out for a minute.

"Hey, You alright?" He said with a hint of worry.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm Joss" I said holding out my hand. Why the fuck did I do that? This time I wasn't shy meeting someone new. He laughed and shook my hand.

"I'm Gerard" He said, I blushed and he noticed.

"Yeah, I know" I said still blushing.

"So you're a fan of MCR" He said in a really happy way, I nodded to him. "Cool, Do you live around here?" He asked.

"Yeah, Like a 10 minute walk from here" I said. Why did I say that.

"Cool, I'm not being creepy or anything, but could I have your phone number?" He asked. Really he wanted my phone number.

"R-really?" I stuttered.

"Yeah" He said with a massive smile on his face. I nodded and got my iPhone out of my pocket. I read out the number and he typed it in to his black iPhone.

"I'll text you something" He said. After a couple of seconds I got a text saying 'Heeeellllloooo It's Gerard' I laughed and saved the number. I put my iPhone back in my pocket and when I looked up again I saw Mike. Fuck I forgot about him.

He looked at me with a smile carrying the drinks and I turned to Gerard and said "My dad told him to keep an eye on me" Gerard nodded. When I looked at Mike again he looked a bit different. I think he noticed Gerard.

He walked over to us and gave me my drink. "You okay Joss?" Mike asked me but was looking at Gerard.

[Gerard's P.O.V]

When this man came over I noticed that is was Mike Dirnt. Cool. He was giving me an evil look, what have I done. After a while we sat on the bench and talked for a bit. Joss let me have some of her drink, I thanked her for it.

Mike was on his iPhone doing something. We sat there for about 20 minutes talking and stuff. Mike stood up and turned to Joss.

"Your Dad has asked for you to go home now" Mike said to Joss. She nodded, she looked sad. I stood up when she did. She turned to me and said "Bye"

I took a step forward and gave her a hug. I don't know why I did that but it felt the right thing to do. I whispered in to her ear saying "I'll text you later" With that we both pulled away and smiled.

I waved to her as she was walking away. God she's lovely. She's probably to young for me but I don't care and I don't think she cares to. After about 5 minutes after Joss and that Mike left I started to walk to my house.

[Joss's P.O.V]

When we got to the house, I was about to run up to my room. But Billie called me over. When I walked in everyone stared at me. Billie, Tre, Adrienne and my step brothers Mike was behind me. I looked at all of them, then at the floor.

"Hey, You haven't met the boys probably" Adrienne said I looked up to see her smile. I tried to smile but I couldn't. Billie stood up and pointed to one of the boys " That's Joey, He's 18" Then he pointed to the other one and said "That's Jakob, He's 16" Great.

I looked at them, they both smiled. I turned to Billie I was about to say something but he just screamed "BBQ" Everyone got up and was running around. After about 10 minutes there was tons of food on tables and people grabbing the food and running around.

I got a plate and put some food on it. Everyone was outside so I walked out to the garden. I saw a chair and a small table with know one on it. I walked over there and sat down.

Music was playing and people wear dancing. I thought this is a good time to run to my room.

I ran into my room, thankfully know one saw me. I sat at my bay window and pulled my iPhone out of my pocket. I checked the time. It was 5:14pm. Then I saw that I had a text. It was from Gerard.

It said ' Hi, you okay?' I smiled and text him back.

~ Text Conversation~

Me (Joss): 'I'm al-right, What you doing?'

Gerard: 'Nothing, What about you?'

Me: 'I just escaped a family BBQ'

Gerard: 'Haha. Is your Dad Billie-Joe Armstrong?'

Me: 'Yeah, I moved in a couple of days ago'

Gerard: 'Cool'

Me: 'I guess so'

Gerard: 'Can I call you?'

Me: 'Yeah'

~End Of Text Conversation~

After a couple of seconds he called me. We spoke on the phone for about 10 minutes. Then he asked me. "Do you wanna meet at the park?"

"What now?" I asked.

"Yeah, So do you wanna, meet?" He asked me again.

"Yeah I do" I said happily.

"Okay, We're meet in 20 minutes" He said.

"Okay, See ya" I said and hung up the phone.

I got up and brushed my hair, then walked down the stairs slowly to see if anyone was there. They were all still in the back garden.

I opened the front door and closed it behind me quietly. I ran down the long drive way. I stopped running when I got to the park entrance.

When I walked into the park I saw Gerard sitting on the bench. The one we met on earlier today. I walked up to him and he looked up at me and stood up.

"Hi, You okay" Gerard said bringing me into a hug. I don't normally like hugs but I liked it when Gerard hugged me.

"Yeah, I'm good" I said. We walked around the park for along time.

We were still walking around and Gerard held my hand. I looked at him. He was smiling, I started to blush. It was getting dark but I felt safe with Gerard. We walked to some rocks and we climbed them. Gerard helped me up on to a large flat rock.

I laid my back on the rock and looked up into the stars Gerard did the same. After a while I felt Gerard holding my hand. I turned to him looking at me. He smiled and I smiled back.

"I really like you "Gerard said. Yes I blushed.

"I really like you to" I said with an over controlling smile.

He moved closer to me and kissed me. All of my thoughts and bad feelings went. I kissed him back and closed my eye's.