Chapter 1- Kiss The Demons Out Of My Dreams

[Joss' P.O.V]

My name is Joss Davis; Davis isn't my real last name, I don't know what my last name is so, I just named myself Joss Davis.

Anyway, I live in a orphanage with 4 teenage boys and 5 teenage girls; that's including me. They're all around my age.

I'm 16, born May 1998. I don't know the day I was born so I just say in my head that the whole mouth is my birthday. No one likes me here, they just don't speak to me. When they do it's not good, I would normally flip out and do something mad, well that's what they would say.

The head of the orphanage is Mr Williams. I hate him with a gut. There's also 2 or 3 other people like him that walk around checking on us and stuff. I'm always in my room, no one comes in that much. I like it that way.

At the moment I am sitting on the floor in my room resting my back against my crappy thing they call a bed. I don't know how I sleep on this old hard mattress. I always think of what it would be like if I had a family. I would be living with a caring family, I can't imagine it.

No more living with other teenagers that call me names and say no one cares about me. I could say the same thing back as we all live in a orphanage, but they gang up on me.

I don't go to school. Thank fuck. No school would let me in. I didn't mind, everyone else had to go to school. So most of the time the hell house was free, but it was lonely.

Most of the time I would play my epiphone Les Pauls guitar. It was the best thing I've got. I normally hid it under my bed, to make sure no one will find in and trash it.

No one knew about my guitar apart from Dan. He's a person that helps around the orphanage. Mr Williams also knew to but, thankfully know one else.

It was a Friday, the time was 4:40pm. I didn't take the risk of taking Flame out (My Les Paul). So, I just took out my iPod touch that Dan gave me for my birthday last month.

He put some of my favourite bands on it like. My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Bowling For Soup, Blink 182 stuff like that. I was really thankfully for it. Dan was the only person at the orphanage that I would speak to, even though he's just a helper person, he's really cool.

I put a mix of Green Day and MCR. I listened for about 20 minutes. I pulled my headphones out when I could hear footsteps going down to the kitchen. It must have been dinner.

I got up and walked over to my door and opened it. I made sure it was closed properly before I started to walk down the stairs. When I reached the kitchen everyone was grabbing the plates of food and pouring more on.

When I got to where the food was. It was all gone. "Hey" I looked up and saw Dan.

"Hi, There's none left" I said a little pissed, but I'm used to it.

"Wait" He said and turned around and grabbed something. He turned back with a plate of food in his hands . "There you go. I saved it for you" He said passing it to me with a smile.

I took it from him and said "Thank-you" as I was walking to a table to be on my own.

As I was eating and minding my own business. I heard the group of girls talking about me. I heard one of them say I'm a freak. Not that bad I know but it's not good either.

Then I heard one of them I think she's called Amber. She said "Look at her, all she wears is old tatty band t-shirts. Not even good ones" She said that loud so I could hear.  Does she even know what a band is?

It didn't bother me. I heard freak again. It made me laugh a bit. They keep saying shit like that. It doesn't offend me. I'm used to it.

I finished my food and put the plate on the side in the kitchen and started to walk up the stair and into my room. As I was walking up I heard laughing coming from the girls room.

I'm so glad I don't have to share a room. If I did I would make it living hell for them. As I walked along the hall way, I stopped and looked at my door. It was open a bit.

........................................................................................................................................................................

(A/N My first Fan Fiction, Green Day will be in it soon)