chapter two: switch.

><><Ellie's P.O.V><><

I hear as the door made a sound, A knocking sound.

I quickly ran to the front door and opened with excitement.

There she was, Eleanor. Eleanor Calder , my twin sister.

I quickly ran to her and hugged here, "umm?" I heard her murmur questionably into my ear.

"What's wrong?"

"I know you miss me and I miss you, but we can't waste time, Louis keeps calling me, and I can't let him think that he did something bad, and he might think that's why I'm not answering him." She stared at me.

"What's your point?" I am so confused.

"I mean that you have to hurry and go back to England! before he thinks I left him!" Eleanor bit her lip nervously.

"But I -" she stopped me before I could finish.

I saw as a tear came down her cheek,

"P-please, don't do this to me, a least go for a few days or more!" I felt bad for her, I could feel the same hurt in my heart, I can't let her down, I HAVE to go.

" I would never. don't worry i'll go." I look down at the floor nervously.

I tear dropped her cheek. she smiled an ran up to me."Oh my god, you are the best, I don't know what I could have done without you" she hugged me.

I nodded my head smiling at her while hugging her.

"Don't worry, I won't let you down."

I separated our hug. "So, what are we going to do to change?"

She looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "we are going to have to act like each of us would usually do. But just the opposite. I guess." she shrugged.

"Alright then, we shall begin our switch." I grabbed her arm and took her up to my room.

"I appreciate that you are doing this for me." Eleanor walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I told you already, no worries." I smiled and walked over to her.

"Okay, we have to stop talking about this now. Let's just say I'm glad to do it okay?" she nodded her head smiling.

"Okay, let's start already" I made my way to my closet.

"Don't worry, you don't have to take anything! All my stuff are over In Manchester." she snapped her fingers as if she had just remembered something.

"But I -" she interrupted me, leaving me with my mouth open.

"Just, please." she curved mouth into a frown, and making her eyes into puppy eyes. She Always gets me.

"Fine.." I sighed, she grabbed the clothes I was about to give her and changed.

"So, what are things that you like that you want me to do to act like you?" I raised my eyebrow, know what she would say, as always.

"I don't know, I like shopping, I'm just fun and all to hangout with, I love Starbucks, I like doing amazing things with Louis, and I like dressing up good, since I am working on becoming a model. Anything else?"

I bit my lip, nervousness getting the best of me. I really didn't like shopping a lot like Eleanor. I don't know about the perfect clothes part, I only have normal teenage clothes. It's too much for me to dress to good.

"Hello?" she waved her hand in my face.

"Oh, sorry, El. I was thinking." I licked my lip, tasting the dried lips. I need Chapstick.

"It's alright. We should get going and start on switching" she made her lips in a straight line.

I feel like she's pressuring me. she's doing everything very quick. she can never keep her self patient.

I nodded my head, I wrote down what she had said she had liked before. even though I'm her twin I still don't know much about her.

"I guess that's it" Eleanor finished and I wrote the last thing she had said.

I sighed. Thank god she finished, she took forever, and it was getting quite annoying, no offense.

"I've got one more thing to tell you," she looked at me, biting her lip.

I sighed again. How many things does she have to tell me? god help!

"You're leaving in about a hour or less, so Louis doesn't worry about me.

My eyes widened. "what?! The plane ride is about 3 hours to get to Manchester!" My mouth was completely dry.

"That's why I told you, you should hurry your bum up!" he giggled. I sighed.

"It will take a long time to get to the plane because I have to wait in line!" I was thinking of many excuses.

"Don't worry sister! I came in a private  jet! it only took me an hour shorter to get here than normal!" She stood up from the bed and walked over to me.

"And don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Now you have to hurry up and go." she patted my shoulder and walked over to her purse.

She looked for something in there. She took out her phone and handed it to me.

" We have to switch phones so louis doesn't think I switched my phone number." I smiled and handed her my phone that I had took from the living room when she had called me.

I put on the clothes she was wearing before, which, it was a long white flowy skirt, with a mid-half black shirt.

She handed me her high-heels and I put it on. I tried to keep balance because I wasn't use to wearing high-heels. I usually wear flats.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I almost fainted. I didn't look like the things I would wear. I Looked like I was a model or something. I looked like I-

before I could finish Eleanor finished for me.

" you look so much like I do." I laughed at what she said.

" No duh! we're twins, so of course we look alike!" I rolled my eyes giggling.

"Now you have to go to the airport." she pushed me out of my room and brought me to my front door.

" I'll miss you Eleanor, again." I sighed knowing I won't be able to see her just like before.

" I'll miss you too, and don't worry we can skype together!" after she said that my smile had returned.

" well, bye." I walked out the door and made my way to her car.

~~~~~~~

hope you liked it! Sorry for late update! Pls vote and comment!

love you! -A