Chapter one: The Call.

><><Ellie's P.O.V><><

I open my eyes to see my bedroom shine from the sun through my window.

I sit up on my bed rubbing my temple,"Ugh! What a day yesterday!" I mumble sliding my legs out of the duvet.

I looked around, my eyes were still a little blury, I walked my way over to my bathroom.

*SLAM!* "Ouch!" I fell to the hardened floor. "Shit! I should have waited until my vision was clear!" I stand up, and blink a few times, my vision came back and I opened the door to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror, Mascara was smushed all over my face. I felt a tear come out of my face.

Memories of my boyfriend came on mind, well, Memories of my 'EX'-Boyfriend.

-Flashback-

"It was so nice of you to bring me to this expensive restaurant for our 1 year anniversity!" thanks a lot ,Zac!" I grab my boyfriends hand and sqeeze it excitedly.

"don't worry I tried my best to get money for us to  have dinner here." he smiles at me, and kisses my cheek.

I smile whilst he takes me to the table. he pulls my chair so I can sit down."Thanks," I murmur

"No problem, love."  he winks, as he seats himself down on the nice and fancy chair.

"wow! I love this so much!" I looked around the massive restaurant.

"I did this all for you for our one year anniversary" he slightly smiled at me.

I smiled at him back.

"WHATWHO'S THIS!?" I heard a girl scream behind me .

I look behind me and see a girl with a caked face looking at me with full jealousy.

I stand up from my chair and look at Zac, "W-what's happening? who is she?" I stutter whilst starting to get angry, he better not be cheating on me.