Chapter 6

I died when I saw 1.01k. We did it! And I can't believe it. For this I'm updating, I was gonna update next week. But y'all deserve it. Here we go!

It was raining. Thunder booming like the loudest speaker I owned. The purple lightning scattered across the sky. The water droplets fell on my head. The weather was how I was feeling. Dark and stormy, with a hint of light.

Dumba§§ Jason left me to fend for myself after dropping me to the furthest Walmart. We made a bet and if he lost he'd have to strip down naked in a child's park then rub his Willy Wonka on an old person any old person.

And if I lost, I had to go to Walmart in my bra and shorts and held up a beer pretending I was drunk then jump in the freezer and make out with it. Pretend I was on my period and begged the cashier for help. Act mad and throw ice cream down his her her shirt. Last but not least, have a full make out session with Jason.

I lost and did 5 out of the 6 things. For an extra laugh, walk home in the rain. The bet was about football. Let's not state the obvious, but I don't know ANYTHING about football. Praise Jason for letting me put on a mask.

Dan knows about Jason since I called him. He said to act like friends with him to get closer.

DUDE! You don't act like friends with a drug lord. Next thing they drug you and throw a sleeping you in the river of South America filled with piranhas.

Yes! It happened. Let's just say his Willy Wonka is no longer attached to his body.

"JASON!!" I yelled stepping into the penthouse with my clothes soaking. "Yes Hun?!" He asked coming put fully dressed. "Hallelujah Joanna nor the others along with Bella are here," I grinned evilly.

"Crystao, cool down. What's your dealio?" He asked. "Dealio?! My dealio?!?!?!"

"You're lucky Jim, my dragger of bodies nor Kim, My hider of bodies, aren't here!"

He held up his hands."You didn't finish the last part of the bet." He stated."What last part?" I mumbled. "You idiot. There isn't a las-"

"Damņ it." I muttered. "Pucker up!" He evilly said leaning closer and closer and closer until......

If you thought my phone rang......

You're wrong even though I wish you were right

If you thought I slapped him....

You're wrong, he'd slap my bum.

If you though I leaned in......

Ding Ding ding. We have a winner.

His lips and mine connected. This might be cheesy and cliché but sparks exploded.

His hand cupped my face and the other wrapped around my waist

His hand cupped my face and the other wrapped around my waist. The pressure on his lips deepened on mine. His tongue dragged on my lower lip leaving a a trail. I place my hand in his shoulder and cupped his cheek with the other.

Asking for entry, I denied playfully. He groaned and bit down on my lip not hard but neither soft. I gasped. He slipped his tongue in and explore my mouth like an explorer. This went on for 3 minutes until we let go to breathe. "That was for the bet and only the bet." "Sure," he dragged. "It was to keep you distracted."

He hummed."So I could do this." I playfully slapped his cheek and ran. "CRYSTAL!"