Chapter 5

800 readers? Yippee. I've decided that I should stop with the authors note cause who the f*** likes them. Oh and the cuss words? Wattpad. Let's blame it on wattpad. Okay you may think I'm dead for 2017, I might be, though, freaking teachers in grade.......... likes to give you work or so I heard

Saturday has arrived!! If you saw me, you'd think I'm a mad woman.

I was dancing on the wooden floor with my blue fuzzy socks, grey sweatpants and a red tank top.

A pink and blue hair brush in my hand and 7 Years by Lukas Graham playing in the back ground.

Once I was seven years old
My mother told me
Go find yourself some friends
Or you'd be lonely

"Crystal! What are you doing?" Joanna asked me. Jason sat there on a stool staring at me.

"Would you look at the time?" I questioned staring at my invisible watch on my hand pushing down the brush in my pants pocket.

"Didn't know you were a singer and dancer," he said laughing.

"Yep, I was the choreographer for Sorry."

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" I sang

He covered his ears and answered, "Yep, because of you, I have to get my ears check."

"That's a good thing. I heard that it's good to be deaf. You other senses are high tend or what ever the freak the word is." I all but yelled. "Geez woman." He yelled back. "I should have married your sister!"

MyLifeAsEva reference right there. "I love you." I sniffled walking towards him.

"Ummm okay?" He asked patting my back. "Bipolar much?" He murmured "Oh nothing honey."

"Wait what?!" I asked. "I don't think of you like that." Pushing away the confused boy. "Oh Fluck you."

"Fluck you too." I said kissing his cheeks. "FML!" Joanna shook her head and left the room.

30 minutes later.

"I'll get you back senpai!" I shouted shaking my fist. "I'll get justice!"

"Now where did Lizzza get her multi rope. Was it at the dollar tree?" 'Yeah! Why not think of rope whilst freezing you a$$ in the rain. That'd be fun' my subconscious sarcastically told me.

"She said the police won't find the evidence." Thinking back to shopping at the dollar store with Liza Koshy.

Shory, but just so you know I'm alive and Watching iisuperwomanii. I mean-- What?!

I would tell you guys Like, comment, vote and subscribe. I mean follow. But I'm not one of those cheesy Wattpad authors.

Like
Comment
Vote
and follow
this sexy a$$