"The sweet Brock, who doesn't mind me calling him Brocky and surprises me with a picnic at the lake and speaks about how much he loves me" I couldn't contain my smile as he always seemed to surprise me with his Brocky moments.

"He ain't going anywhere but maybe if you keep bringing up his sappy moments he will"

I laughed, "I'm sorry, I just love cowboy Brock a lot and once we return to wrestling the beast will be back"

"There yes but Brocky is still here. You just can't call me it cause its bad for my image"

He narrowed his eyes at me..

"I think loving the Barbie is more bad for your image?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Fuck my image then" he smirked with amusement but I knew Brocky was still a no no.

"You're so cute" I nudged my nose over his.

"Only to you Nicole "  He sighed trying to hide his annoyance at being called cute.

"Mmmm..." I leaned forward and kissed him slowly not really caring but then again we were the only ones up here.

I let my hand pull his face closer and smiled into the kiss slowly breaking it but he pulled me back and kissed me again causing me to laugh .

He smirked and kissed my cheek just as we heard the door opening again.

I leaned back in my seat as he did the same as he now held my hand tightly in his.

"I'm afraid I have some unfortunate news" I raised my eyebrow.

"I thought I was progressing well. I have gone back to training and I feel really good" I smiled and he nodded.

"You are making amazing progress Miss Garcia but I am afraid you will have to be wearing the brace for a longer period.."

"How much longer?" I heard Brock as I felt the colour draining from my face as his face told me something I didn't want to hear.

"It could be the week or 2 weeks after Summerslam. I'm sorry but you won't make it in time for the PPV.."

"But you said the last time I was here that I could have it off as soon as today."

He nodded.

"I said it was a possibility but these things take time and especially with your rare condition we wouldn't want to rush the healing process. "

"I understand, so I guess my next check up will be the end of August then?" I cut him off not really wanting to hear more.

"Yes, I am terribly sorry for this. I will have to send the results over to WWE to consult with their doctors so they can decide what to do"

I nodded.

Brock cleared his throat as I felt his eyes on me, "Can we leave now?"

He nodded and I thanked him before walking out .

"Nicole.." I heard Brock behind me as we walked into the elevator, all I wanted to do was get back home .

I turned as the doors closed and I saw the concern in his blue eyes as he focused on me .

"I'm not going to be there.." I croaked and felt the lift come to a halt and frowned, realizing he had caused it .

"Brock you can't do that" I mumbled but he shook his head.