Chapter 16

//Madison's Pov\\

We finished the broadcast, and just sat on the floor on our phones for a little bit. I laid down on my stomach, and Hunter did the same, but he put an arm around me, and laid his head on my shoulder. I was lurking some of my supporters fan pages on Instagram, and Hunter just watched. After about ten minutes, he felt the need grab my attention. He took my phone and slid it across the floor, and quickly rolled me over so that I was facing him. Our faves were only about two inches apart, and he was looking directly into my eyes. "You know, you're really cute.."He said. "Oh thanks, I get that a lot." I said back smirking. "Nice one slim shady." He said to me. "I guess I am pretty slick.." I said, over confidently, as a joke. "I'm kinda getting tired, what about you?" He asked me. "I mean I'm not really tired but I can go ahead and take my blanket downstairs to the couch if you want me to." I said to him. "Couch? What do mean? What's wrong?" He asked me. "What do you mean 'couch'?" I said back. "Did I do something already?" He said worriedly. "No, you didn't do anything, but I don't really wanna sleep on the floor." I said. "Madison, you can sleep with me in my bed like you would any other time, what made you think you couldn't?" He said with a sympathetic/humored voice. "Well I just kinda thought that you wouldn't want me to since we're dating now..ya know?" I said shyly. "NO, YOU'RE WRONG." Hunter said defensively, as he tackled me onto his bed and shoved a pillow over my face. "OKAY OKAY I GET IT, I'M SORRY, NOW WOULD YOU GET THE PILLOW OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I DIE FROM THE LACK OF OXYGEN?!" I yelled into the pillow. "Oops, sorry." He said, as he quickly bent his head down and kissed my cheek really fast. "HAHA I JUST STOLE A SMOOCH" He yelled into my face. "HAHA I'M GOING TO GO CHANGE" I yelled back, as I grabbed my bag, and walked out of his room, leaving him on his bed. I came back with some sweats and I found Hunter, laying on his bed, shirtless. "I can put a shirt on if you want me too." He said. "You're fine." I said. "Thanks, I know I am." He said with a smirk. He turned the light off, and hopped onto the bed. He cuddled up with me, and both of us drifted off to sleep with no problem.