Chapter 8

//Hunter's Pov\\

It's 4:55 pm,  Madison's coming over at 5:00 pm. I'm actually really excited to hang out with her. I always have so much fun around her. She's just naturally fun to be around, and I couldn't ask for a better best friend. Her smile brightens my day. Her eyes are beautiful. She has the prettiest smile. She has a great sense of humor. She's the nicest, most kind and caring person I know. She always puts everyone else before herself. And the best thing is that, she doesn't care what people think. She's perfect. Sometimes I find myself catching feelings for her, but I have to just forget about them, because I don't deserve her as it is, and I certainly don't deserve her as more than a friend. I know she doesn't like me. She still has feelings for Peyton. If I try to make a move, she'll think I'm jealous, and she'll hate me. I don't want to risk anything just because I'm a stupid boy that might like his best friend, even though he already knows that he has no chance. I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started to ring. It was the alarm that I set, just to make sure I'd be awake and ready for Madison to come over. A couple of seconds after I silenced the alarm, she walked into my room with a bag, and her house key dangling in her hand.