At The End Of The Day

"We have finally done it Frisk, it took us nearly 200 times but this is it. Sans is out of breath and his SPECIAL ATTACK is all that's left for us to beat." Chara says looking down at frisk who is still shaking from the battle with Sans. "All we need to do is endure this final attack and we can claim our victory at long last. Bring it on Sansy we are ready". As Chara spoke out frisk readied her weapon. " The moment of truth is about to happen. Any minute now. What is taking him so long" Chara says as she looks over at frisk. Frisk shakes her head as if saying im not sure either. " Whats wrong don't you like my special attack. I know ill die on one of your turns eventually. So, you just wont get a turn." Sans said with his smirk getting bigger. "You'll get bored eventually and hopefully just reset. Now I know what you must be thinking. Sans this is bull shit how can you just keep it on your turn, that's cheating. Well last time I checked mass murdering freaks don't get a fair fight." He said as his frown disappeared. "What kind of BS is this Frisk can he really do that. There is no way that he can do that." Chara says as she looks down at frisk. Frisk looks up at Chara. " M-Maybe we should just reset Chara its not to late to do the right thing. Please I don't want to do this anymore, I just want to try to be friends with everyone. They all seemed so nice." " Don't you dare turn your back on me now Frisk. I need you the same way you need me now lets try to think of something." Chara yelled back at frisk. Frisk looked at Chara. " I don't want to so I wont." Frisk said defiantly. Chara kept her back to Frisk. She slowly turned around to look at her. Her eyes were Drooping with all the black ooze. She looked as though she was ready to snap at a moments notice. But instead she started to laugh. "W-What's so funny". Frisk asks afraid of the answer. " Weeeeeeell, If you don't want to kill anymore that fine." Chara said. "But the killing wont stop here partner. Your body is now MINE". Before Frisk had a chance to respond Suddenly Chara took hold of Frisk and entered her body and began to take control of it. It only took a few moments to get full control. "Hehehehe, wow Frisk I forgot what it was like to have a body, such a cute looking one at that. Such a shame its covered in DUST. Now to finish this." Chara says as she looks at Sans. "You're mine sans." But before Chara could attack, flashes of red went wild in her vision. All she could hear is screams and all she could see is blood. And in just a brief second a place she doesn't recognize and people she has never met filled her mind. With that Chara was expelled from Frisks body and but back into the ghostly form she was in before. "W-What the hell was THAT Frisk." Frisk looks up to Chara. "W-What do you mean Chara. I-I haven't done anything." Yeah right don't lie to me" Chara replies angrily. Taking advantage of the confusion Sans summoned the last of his power to brong out one final Gaster Blaster. " Hey Kid, don't look so lost in though k." With that a bright light came at the two girls.

      "Oh just great and now we lost the fight and we are back here. AGAIN." Chara says angrily. " This is just what we needed Chara. Whatever happened to you while you were in my body bought sans time to beat us. Please don't make me go back Chara I really REALLY don't want to kill anyone. IM begging you Chara, please no more of this." Frisk started to cry as she begged Chara to change her mind about everything. " Frisk you do know what would happen if we didn't kill everyone. We need the souls. How can we get them if not by force. I just don't see another way." Chara explained softly. "W-We can be friends with them. no body needs to die anymore Chara." Frisk replied as she stands in front of Chara. We can do it together. you and me. Its a challenge yes but I think we can do it." "Do you think you have the determination to do it. Not just free everyone, but also to teach all of these monsters to love you. Do you think you can teach me how to love, after everything that I, no we have done. Can we live a life of happiness. "Chara asks Frisk while looking way. "Yes I think I can do it Chara just believe in me and ill believe in you and we should be fine. We will finally all be free and on the surface." Sigh, Fine you win Frisk. But you need to stick to this promise, ok?". " I promise" Frisk says as her face lightens up. " Before I forget Chara, did I hear you call me cute when you were trying to possess me." Frisk says as she looks at Chara with a seductive smile. " N-No. J-Just shut up and do the reset already frisk" Frisk nods as she pulls up the RESET button. "All joking aside though..., What was with the stuff I saw and heard Frisk, What are you trying to hide from everyone."

( Hey guys sorry about the cliff hanger. But yeah what you guys think. Like how it is so far?ill try to keep these coming as fast I can type and or write. Thanks for reading guys. have a good one.