"But it's not me, it's her.. I was in here minding my own business and she came in and started messing with me." She cried, her left cheek was red from the hard slap.

"Damn man, a nigga can't do shit... Tell her to have her phone nearby because I'm about to call her." Silas said as he hung up.

Chanel wipe her face and smiled, she was hoping that Silas would kick Lucky out. "He said have your phone nearby because he about to call you."

Lucky frowned up, "Man this some kid shit, you act like a fucking child!" Lucky told Chanel while walking towards the back to get her phone.

As on cue, Lucky's phone started ringing, she answered it. "Yeah?"

Silas removed his phone from his ear and look at it, then he place it back, "Yo who you talking to like that?"

Lucky sucked her teeth while pursing her lips, "Silas you're not my daddy, I can answer the phone however I want to."

"Yeah but I bought it so you better answer this motherfuckah like you got some sense."

"Nigga who is you talking too?" Lucky bucked. "I'm not your damn child-you know what! Fuck you and this phone I'll buy my own!" She yelled while hanging up the phone and tossing it on the bed.

Lucky quickly grabbed a plain black t-shirt with some Nike spandex shorts out of her closet she used to put her clothes in.

"He got me fucked up if he thinks I'm just gonna let him talk to me any kind of way." Lucky said to herself with her lips all poked out and whatnot. She was not about to let Silas talk to her crazy.

Her phone started ringing, Silas ass was calling once again. Lucky let it ring as she placed her hair in a curly ponytail. She didn't have time for his bullshit.

Silas was trying to talk to her stupid and she was not having it, she had been down that road before with Gunner and she was not about to let another nigga talk to her any kind of way.

The phone stop ringing and a chirp went off, Silas had left a voice message on her phone. She felt curious to know what he said so she grab the phone off the bed and listened to it.

"You better answer this fucking phone before I fly back to Philly right now and deal with yo ass!" Silas fussed into the phone. Lucky look down and notice that he was calling again but she wanted to hear the rest of his voice message.

"Don't fuck with me Lucky you know what I'm capable of!" His voice message ended after that. She started laughing.

She went ahead and answered his phone call.

"What?"

"You a savage when it comes to hanging up phones and shit huh?" He asked her.

Lucky rolled her eyes, "Well don't call me with that bullshit."

"Bullshit? I called you to see whats going on?"

"I told ya nasty ass baby mama to clean up that fucking living room, she got it smelling like ass in there... She got plates all on the coffee table and empty chips bag with cans and shit.. So I took her phone away from her because she wasn't listening to me, she pushed me and I slap the shit out of her, end of story."

"My living room is messed up?" Silas ask while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes."

"Man." Silas groaned, "She tripping, tell her I said clean my fucking house up, this ain't no fucking hotel." Lucky smiled.

She made her way inside of the living room and notice that Chanel was already cleaning up. "She doing it now."

Chanel looked at Lucky and rolled her eyes hard.