Chapter 1

Percy P.O.V.

The first thing I thought when I appeared in this place was.

"WHERE THE HADES AM I?!"

Oops. I accidentally shouted it out loud. I wasn't at camp anymore. I was 100% sure that I had a sleepover yesterday with Jason and Frank. Then, I woke up here? Where exactly is here? How did I get here? I continued asking myself questions when suddenly a box fell from the sky, and it had to use my head as a landing site.

"OW, THAT HURTS ZEUS YOU KNOW?!"

People stopped and stared at me weirdly. Stupid mortals. I picked the box. There was a small note attached to the lid. It only said two words. Find them. I opened the box and a bright light blinded my sight. After the light disappeared, I suddenly knew things I didn't know before. Apparently, I am in a place called Earthland (which was very similar to the earth I knew), where magic is used in everyday life. People use magic as a tool, but some see it as an art. Those people train their magic powers, and when they are ready, they join a guild to find jobs and get money. I also learned a bit about a type of wizards called celestial wizards. Celestial wizards are wizards that use keys that summon spirits from the Celestial Spirit world, that help them in battle. They first have to make contracts with them, and the spirits help the person they made contracts with until their owner releases them from the contract or dies. I was amazed on how many things I learnt in such little time. I looked down at the box and saw a key. This one was different from most keys that Celestial Wizards use. This key was also smaller than most of the keys. Instead of a solid color, they key was like a tiny galaxy. Many thousands of stars shone brightly, even if the key was to small to hold them all. I took the key out of the box and analyzed it. Beneath the key I found some cash (which in this place it was called jewel) and a number, 13. I held the key firmly. From the information that I learnt earlier, I knew just what to do.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE GHOST KING! DARKNESS!"

A puff of black smoke crossed my vision. When the smoke cleared, I could see a small boy, about the age of fourteen. The boy looked surprised, and confused.

" What the Hades just happened?" they kid said. " Why am I here?"

I could recognize that voice anywhere.

"NICO!"

I ran towards my little friend, the son of Hades. I gave him a bone-crushing hug. If you didn't know him well, you'd know that he doesn't like hugs, but im an exception.

"What happened Neeks?" I asked him.

"After you disappeared, everyone started disappearing as one by one," Nico explained. " I appeared in pitch black room. The room lit up, and I found myself in a white room. I was there until I heard someone call me, and then, I appeared here."

"Are the rest okay?"

"I don't really know," he said. " I was alone, but I suppose they are okay."

We walked for a while. We kept walking until we stumbled across a magic shop. For some reason, many people were gathered around a huge poster that was pasted on the shop window.

"Wow, when did they start selling new keys?" someone said. " I heard that those spirits are available everyday."

I saw the poster.

" New galaxy keys! Collect them all! Thirteen in total!" A random guy was saying. I glanced at Nico. We ran inside the store and searched for the key.

" AHA!"

I reached for the key and at the same time a blondie reached for it too. I looked her in the eye. Her eyes were a brown color.

"Take it," she said. " I can see that you are new with celestial magic, since you only have one key. You can try your second one out."

Wow, some people in this place are really kind, not like others that just want things for themselves. I flashed her a smile.

" Thanks!"

"You are welcome," she said smiling. "What's your name?"

"Im Percy," I said. " And you are?"

"Im Lucy. Its a pleasure meeting you!"

I went to the register and paid for the key. Lets try it out.

"Can I watch while you try it out?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah!"

We went outside and I took my new key out of the box. This key was a bit larger than Nico's key. I saw a small golden dragon engraved on it. I turned back to look for Nico, but he was nowhere to be seen. He must have wandered off somewhere.

"OPEN! GATE OF THE GOLDEN DRAGON! FESTUS!"

A loud roar was heard. Lucy and I covered our ears. A few seconds later, a huge golden dragon appeared.

"Festus! Hey buddy!" I said happily when I saw the golden dragon, which head was used in the Argo 2. Long story. He looked at me and his ruby red eyes shone brightly. I patted his head and got on top of him. I had missed this dragon.

"Wow!" Lucy exclaimed. " You must be really good with Celestial spirits! Im surprised that you are a beginner and you get along with them. It took me a bit to get along with my Celestial spirits."

I grinned. I was starting to like her (as a friend). We talked for a while until we parted ways.

"Let's go for a ride!" I said. Festus smiled (at least I think he did) and we swooped into the air. I was kinda worried. Where would I sleep? I could sleep inside Festus, since Leo made a few modifications to him before we stopped Gaea. We landed and I went inside. It took me a while to find the room, but I eventually found it. It was small, but it was better than nothing. I made a makeshift bed and went to sleep.