Chapter 9

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas Eve! :P Hope yuo enjoy this chapter, I had fun writing it and just so you know the two new girls introduced are important later on, not telling you why yet, you'll have to keep reading ;) and their names mean something special, Oighir means Ice and Dóiteáin means Fire, perhaps that will give you a clue :P anyways enjoy!

~bethybomb x

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to EmmaRawrs because her book 'Love Like a Delinquent' is simply beautiful, words cannot describe how much i fell in love with her book! she has inspired me to write this so please if you have the time, read her book as i promise you won't be disappointed with it. It's so perfect and you will be begging for a Hunter once you've gotten to chapter 26 :P

---------------------------------------------

I woke up in a place I wasn’t used to. I was in a huge tent and there were two girls with long hair which was so blonde it was almost white. They looked very similar appearance wise, they must be twins.

“Oh Dóiteáin look! She’s awake!” One of them squealed.

            “Hello, my name is Oighir and this is my sister Dóiteáin.” The other one said while smiling at me.

            “Hi, I’m Caoimhe.” I croaked.

            “We know, everyone can’t stop talking about you.” Dóiteáin giggled.

            “Huh?”

            “You’re the one that stole Peter Cavanagh’s heart! All the girls in our pack have been after him but your father chose you as his mate!” Oighir smiled.

            “Oh, where is Peter? Where am I?” I asked.

            “Peter’s sleeping, he hasn’t slept in three days because you were hurt but we told him that we’d watch over you so he finally gave in to his exhaustion. He hasn’t left your side. You are in the camp of our pack, my father is the Alpha, you are safe here.”

            “Thanks.” I smiled.

            “Would you like some water?” Dóiteáin asked me.

            “Yes please.”

She handed me a water bottle and I took a sip forgetting how thirsty I was.

            “Thanks. Do you know where the boys are?” I asked.

Oighir laughed. “They’re sitting outside the tent, they never leave either. Dóiteáin go and get them.”

Dóiteáin nodded and ran out the tent. A moment later a bunch of tall boys ran through the opening of the tent.

            “Caoimhe!” Cavan shouted while pulling me into a death-grip hug.

            “Ow, Cavan a little less strength please.” I cringed.

He let me go immediately but I kept my head resting against his chest and my arms wrapped around his waist.

            “Sorry, I was so worried about you sister!” He sighed in relief.

            “It’s alright. You’re worth the pain.” I laughed.

            “Caoimhe, I am so sorry, I wasn’t looking at where the arrows were coming from.” Kian said while looking at the floor.

            “Kian, look at me. I don’t blame you, you couldn’t look at where every single arrow was coming from, it could’ve happened to anyone. You did your best at trying to protect me. Please don’t blame yourself. Promise me?” I asked.