S i x

"Please refrain from calling me adorable, I think I'm rather handsome, don't you?"

Danielle was so shocked she almost dropped Loki, Dominic froze, Mason turned around, Kai's jaw dropped and Damon had a look of horror on his face.

"How rude, you don't even acknowledge someone who is speaking. Master Danielle, I thought you'd be more... Polite." Loki's voice was that of a child but his words were of an adult's.

"What the fuck!" The five people in the room shouted and the five in the room next door had worried looks.

"Maybe we should go check that out?" Hayden suggested to the other four.

The other five boys walked in to find everyone staring in horror at Loki.

"Master! Refrain from saying such vile words! Language like that is despicable. Don't you agree, Thor?" Loki spoke, glaring at Danielle.

"Why of course, Loki. Master Mason should not be using such language at this age! Or at any age." Thor, Mason's Husky stated, glaring at his 'master'.

Hayden looked shocked, Julian looked freaked out, Enrique's eyes almost popped out of his head, Chaze's jaw dropped and Nathaniel looked ready to faint.

Danielle and Mason set their pets on a bed, "Explain!"

"Thor and I talk. There's not much to explain, really." Loki replied, making himself comfortable.

"Yes. We speak to people we trust, and we have no reason to not trust any of you. If my Master trusts you, so do I." Thor added.

"Animals don't talk!" Chaze exclaimed, pointing at the pets.

"Boy, it is rude to point! Alas, you are correct. Thor and I are special, we were blessed by a witch. I do believe her name was Viviane." Loki explained.

"Viviane, how I miss her." Thor added.

"Too bad she died all those years ago. She was a great woman."

"How old are you?" Mason asked.

"I am 1 month and 19 days old. Thor is my age." Loki replied.

"How did you know this Viviane then?" Danielle questioned with curiosity clear in her voice.

"Child, this is not our first lives. This life is my 18th and Thor's 19th."

Dominic and Damon were the last to snap out of their shock before simultaneously screaming, "They're so cute!" And squeezing Loki and Thor respectively.

"Unhand me human! I could kill you with a swipe of my claws!" Loki roared.

"Dani, can I keep him?" Dominic asked.

"Master! Please do not give me away to this... This, thing!"

Danielle chuckled, "Dominic, leave Loki alone. Damon, leave Thor alone."

The boys looked sad but left the pets.

"Well that was eventful!" Kai stated. "Truth or Dare anyone?"