"And you are extremely stupid to play hero." Kaiser smirks.

"Playing hero?" Kaiden questions. Kaiser gives a pointed look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm not going to hurt her Kaiden, she'll be safe with us."

"You're not going to hurt her(!) She's safe with you(!) Next what? Donald Trump loves Mexicans(?)" Kaiden says very sarcastically.

Jeeezus..

I hear Charlotte mutter, "Savage..."

"What!" Kaiser asks furiously.

Before Kaiden could answer, three gunshot echoes. There's screams and everyone else in the park flees

"Oh fuck." Kaiden mutters, he gets his other gun out from his back pocket and chucks it to me.

"For Kiara's sake please don't cry or chicken out." He exclaims, gripping onto my two shoulders.

"Freaking out now are we?" Kaiser says sill smirking.

"Fuck you, Kaiser." He mutters. He then shoots three times in a row in the air. Then twice again. What a waste of bullets.

"What is this? Gun code?" I laugh. He glares at me.

"Guys I think we should leave. Like right now." Charlotte says looking scared. I follow her gaze. Men with guns.

"Kaiden you know what to do right?" I chuckle nervously. No answer.

"Fuck..." He trails off. My phone rings. Kylie.

"Don't pick up." He states, looking at my phone. I put it back in my pocket.

"Kaiden did you come unprepared?" Kaiser says in a teasing tone. He's more annoying than Leondre.

"I never come unprepared." He says cockily. Now is not the time you idiot.

"And is this meant to scare me?" He laughs, raising his eyebrow at the men behind Kaiser.

He turns his back to Kaiser.

"Take them to my car it's in the parking area at the back, I'll keep him distracted." He states, shoving his car keys in my hand.

"What? And leave you with these monsters?" I scoff.

"I'll be fine, but you, Kion, Kiara and the British one need to get out of here." I nod. He turns his back to us this time and starts to distract Kaiser.

"Charlotte take them to the car it's in the parking area at the back." She nods not thinking twice.

"Oh and refrain from telling anyone, just not yet." I smile she smiles back and rushes to the car with Kion and Kiara.

Kaiden looks back to probably see if we're gone. But then groans loudly when he sees me smiling at him.

"Argh Sage!" He groans again.

"Follow me and no one gets hurt." Kaiser says firmly. I nod but Kaiden stays firm in his place.

"Kaiden you're definitely outnumbered here, don't be so stubborn." Kaiser growls.

Kaiser aka Adam is very peculiar. He has faster mood swings then a girl on her period. He met me before in the club, he actually brought the fact I'm Sky. What an idiot. He doesn't seem dangerous, he actually looks like a nice guy. He's wearing dark blue jeans and a blue top whereas Kaiden is wearing black, giving out the dark, mysterious and intriguing look.

"That's funny, you think I'm going to follow your instructions just because I'm outnumbered. But Kaiser, am I outnumbered though?" He smirks.

"What do you mea-" Kaiser gets cut off by our familiar loud souls from behind us.