Chapter 6

Luna.

I wandered around the house, looking for nothing or no one in general. "What are you doing?" I heard Kol's voice behind me and I turned on my heel to look at him. He was standing in the door way of the lounge.

"Nothing. I just felt a bit claustrophobic in there." I answered truthfully and he looked at me. I turned back to the fireplace and stood with my hands out, warming them up. I felt a rush of air beside me and instantly knew Kol was beside me.

"I need to tell you something," he spoke and I looked to him to see him already looking at me. I felt a blush creep up my neck at his stare. "You look very beautiful." He spoke and I smiled at him, looking away.

"You have already said that, Kol." I spoke looking at the photo frames on top of the fireplace, the were of (most) of the Mikaelson family through the generations. I noticed Finn wasn't in any of them, he must have been daggered before they took photos or got paintings.

In the last few, Kol was missing. I frowned slightly at that. How long was he daggered. I noticed that there was a black and white picture, probably from the 20's of Rebekah, Klaus and .. Stefan? I looked away quickly, not wanting to alert Kol of my suspicion.

"A century." Kol muttered and I looked towards him, confused. "I was daggered," he paused. "In a box for a century." I could see the anger building on Kol's face and noticed him tightening his fist, getting white knuckles.

I noticed blood dripping from his hands. He had dug his nails so far into his skin he has drawn blood. "Tell me about it." I spoke and he looked towards me. "Tell me about your time, tell me of all the adventures you had." I spoke softly and noticed he had stopped digging his nails into his hand.

I took his non-bloody hand and lead him to the couch, sitting down, pulling him down shortly after me. He looked at me for a second before starting. "Before I was a vampire I was a witch," I nodded as he spoke. "I liked being a witch, I didn't want to be a vampire."

He continued to speak of his life, from being a witch to running from his father to becoming a ripper. I payed attention during his whole speech, only looking away once to grab tissues. He paused for a second before continuing to speak.

I reached for his hand and pulled it towards me, cleaning the blood from his hand the best I could with the tissues. He had healed now so he was no longer bleeding which was good. I looked back up at him to see him looking down at our hands, touching.

Kol then looked up and made eye contact with me. He leaned forward and I held my breath. He then stopped suddenly and yanked himself back covering his face. I was confused by his actions but he quickly sat beside me again.

He grabbed my hand and yanked off my vervain ring, ignoring the burning on his skin. I looked at him, shocked just as he spoke. "You will forget what just happened. You came in here to get away from it all. We talked about nothing in general." He looked down for a second before continuing. 

"I got angry over something and hurt my hand. You helped me clean up the blood. After that I left to go back to the party and you came out too soon." I nodded and blinked he stared at me for a second.