Life Unexpected chapter nine

I rush to my sisters "Guys let me help, I can take them it's okay,"  Jessalyn turns around with a look of both surprise and shock on her face. I smile gratefully as I reach out for Finley. Just as my hands are about to touch her soft skin, Jessalyn pulls her farther away. "Jess!" I exclaim, shocked she would even do that when it's my baby. " Piper, you need to sleep,  we got this, don't worry about them and rest." She said calmly. I huffed, knowing this was a battle I just couldn't win and went off to bed in reliance. 

-------three and a half hours later----------

I woke up and looked at the clock, feeling refreshed with the nap time my sisters gave me. I was shocked when i noticed the time was twelve thirty! I sit up in bed and begin to stretch out my limbs before hopping out of bed. I check the babies room to see they're in there napping before I head down the stairs. 

I smelled the bacon before I even hit the bottom step of the stairs. The smell was the most welcoming smell to my nostrils since we left the hospital with the triplets. I quickened my pace into the kitchen to see Kat standing there cooking bacon and eggs for everyone. It was a Saturday so everyone was seated at the table for brunch except Katrina and I. I sat down in my normal spot between Hallee and Daxton. It didn't take long for the bacon and eggs to be set onto plates and the sound of forks and knifes clashing with the plates and kids whining for ketchup began.

Once I finished my plate I pushed away from the table, got up and grabbed my plate. After putting my plate into the sink, I rushed up stairs to check on the triplets and feed them. After setting them on a thick blanket I set on the floor, I walk into my room and grab the reusable bags containing the clothes I never put away and the room decorations I replaced after finding out Hudson was a boy. I place the bags as far from the babies as possible and dive into the decorations. I start pulling out my selection of wall decals and lay them out in front of me. Looking at the spread, I had a monogram wall decals with a blue elephant on Hudson's, a white one with a yellow boy on Finley's and a white one with a lilac bow on Ryleigh's. As well as black cursive letters. With this, I plan out how they will go and get to it.

--------one hour later----------

Even with taking breaks in between to stop the babies from crying, it only took me and hour to finish up the wall decorations I had intended to put up. I stepped back from the wall and take a look at my master piece. Over each crib is stickers that represents each baby. I know they're only a week or so old but they have already shown part of their personality. Finley and Ryleigh are identical. They are both the sweetest things I have ever seen and Hudson is a little mommy's boy for sure. Above Finley's crib was her initial with Finley Elizabeth in the middle. Ryleigh had the same except with her initial and Ryleigh Emmerson. Above Hudson's was his initial with Hudson Alexander in the centre. I called in my sisters, hoping they would approve while I headed to the bags of clothes and sorted them into whose is whose. They came in seconds after each other. "What's up Pipes? Need help with the triplets?" Fallon asked me once they stopped by me, "Nah, I just wanted to know if the wall decorations I put up looked okay," I gestured towards my work while I spoke. They looked up and their expressions turned to awe. "That's so beautiful Piper! Way to think!" Jessalyn said while my other sisters chorused their agreements. I smiled and expressed my gratitude before they left. I looked at my babies, now sleeping on the floor. I smiled and put them into their cribs before putting their things away. I headed to my room, connected to theirs and lent on the doorway>. I sighed a content sigh, knowing this is what I'll be doing daily for the next three weeks.

--------------------------------

it's here!!!

marry christmas guys and sorry i haven't uploaded, I've had really bad issues in my life lately, if anyone cares to know just message me privately! xoxo