1.0. Calum

Imagine:
You were best friends with Calum for over 2 years now. He was loving, caring, and basically everything that you needed. He came right in your life when you weren't in the best position but he stood by you. The way he cared for you had made you fall for him. You even asked the boys if Calum felt the same about you but they didn't know. You decided you had to ask him yourself.

"Cuddles?" Calum asked opening his arms wide. The boys and you were watching movie and Calum was seated right next to you.

"Mhm" you nodded your head and scooted closer to him.

He slung his arm over your shoulder and brought you closer to him.
At that moment all you could think of was how warm his body was and how you wanted just more than cuddles.

"Thinking something?", Calum whispered in your ear, with his lips barely scraping your ear lobe
What he just did made you feel hot all over and red.

"Noo", you replied, staring back at the TV screen.

"You sure?", he whispered again and that's when you decided to tell him.

"Actually yeah" you said as you grabbed the remote and paused the movie. All the boys, especially Calum, stared at you.

"Okay??", Calum said looking confused.

"I like you", you said, letting out a deep breath.

Calum tried to speak but you cut him off by saying
"I like you, more than a friend".

"What?" Calum stood up from the couch and stared right back at you.

"You shouldn't have said that. See? He's mad at you now" you thought to yourself.

"Y/N I.. I don't know what to say", Calum grabbed your hands and enclosed it into his.

"Its okay, I get it, the feeling isn't mutual", you turned your face away from him as a tear escaped your eye.
"Let's give them some space", Ashton said and left along with Luke and Michael, leaving you and Calum alone.

"Hey hey", Calum softly grabbed your face and wiped your tears with his thumb. "Look at me Y/N"

You slowly looked up at him.

"I like you a lot but you see you deserve so much better Y/N. I'll never be good enough for you" Calum stared right into your eyes

"But I don't want someone better. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me Calum and no one will ever be better than you" you replied staring him straight into his brown eyes.

"Y/N trust me, you can find better" Calum sighed

"I get it", you replied in rage. "Its about me isn't it"

"No no" Calum protested

"DONOT NO ME" you said as your voice got louder.

"This is about me isn't it? I was vain to think that I was good enough for you Calum. I know you'll never say no because you're afraid you'll break my heart. Calum no one has ever loved me and I get it. I'm not pretty or funny like other girls. I have too many insecurities. I was wrong to think that you would want me"

"Y/N..." Calum said softly but you cut him off. You freed your hands from his and backed away towards the door.

"I'm sorry Calum I was never good enough for you. I'm sorry that I thought you loved me. I'm sorry"

"Can I fucking speak now?" Calum said with rage in his eyes. He had his fists balled up and you got afraid that he might hurt you.

He started taking steps towards you as you took steps back. Your back came in contact with the wall and Calum was just inches away from you.

He raised his hand and you closed your eyes, facing your head to your side. This really was happening.

"Y/N..?" Calum whispered softly as he placed his hand on your chin.

You looked up to see Calum with tears in his eyes.

"You... You thought I was gonna hit you?" He asked

You stared at your feet and didn't saying a word.

"FCKING LOOK AT ME Y/N", Calum shouted as he slammed his fist into the wall just inches away from your face.

You took in a deep breath and looked up at him

"I would never hurt you baby" Calum said softly this time.

You did not understand this boy. He could go from angry to soft and loving in just seconds. Wait did he just call you "baby"

"Y/N I really do like you. I've liked you more than a friend since the day we met. I've always known there was something different about you. You are the best I could have. But I'm not good enough for you. I smoke, I have a bad temper and I can be careless at times. You are so sensitive that I can never imagine hurting you. Whenever I look at you I feel the need to protect you. You've been through a troublesome time before we met and I don't want that to happen again.."

You stared at him while he spoke.
He was taller than you so he towered over you. He was looking in the other direction while talking, giving you the chance to admire his features without him noticing. You were not even paying attention to what he was saying but just stared at his beautiful face.

"And you know what.." Calum stopped as he finally looked at you.

Both of you made eye contact for a while "Fuck this" Calum said as he smashed his lips onto yours. He was strong but passionate. You could hear his breathing and slight moans.

Your lips moved in sync as your hands involuntarily went up to his hair.
Calum grabbed your hands and pinned them against the wall, as he continued to trail sloppy kisses on your neck.

"Calum.. CALUM!" You said, suddenly reminded of the fact that the boys were in the next room.

Calum straightened up and leaned his forehead to yours nodding as he understood why you stopped him.
You could hear his heavy breathing and feel the soft blows on your cheek.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Calum asked, still in the same position.

"Is that even a question?", you replied back with a chuckle.

"If you guys are done now, can we continue with the movie?", Michael said as he plopped himself on the sofa and pressed play.

You both chuckled and went back into the same cuddle position again. But this time, much closer. And Calum continued to whisper in your ear how beautiful you were throughout the movie.

---

Hi hi! I'm a new writer and I'm trying my best I hope you guys like it.

Comment requests

-- Ina xx