The pitch

No ones here hero says. I know it's lunch time Jack answers back grabbing a ball. Hero sits on the bench watching. Jack kicks the ball several times into the goal hero get tired of watching him and lays down on the ground staring at the clouds Jack stops and walks over the Hero. And sits down mon the bench watching her. Hero says: why can't every cloud you see make a dream come true she says. That's life Jack replies hero sits up and looks at him. What do you mean that's life hero questions. Jack stands up and pulls hero up it means that's how it is Jack says to hero. DING DING:

It's over......
                                     What you'll regret

I just broke up with her Jack says to hero why hero asks Jack says cuz she's a Royal doosh bag he laughs. They walk back to the school and go their different ways to their classes. Hero runs over to Leo and Joe sorry I'm late she laughs. Joe says ah it's ok anyway all we did was eat and talk. Ok Well that's not so interesting Hero says then  runs to the BCBLL hey girls I bet you can't stand this and throws wet leaves at them and runs off and bumps in the teacher and stops and gasps DETENTION! He shouts as it eco's the hall all the students run for their life but Hero stays there looking up at him with a smile. The Teacher says well done hero pats her head and laughs. Hero laughs well that's my job. And smiles and she walks away. And guess where she goes up the tree on the branch and pulls out the book called WRECK THIS BOOK and writes.......

Page one: Throw this book away:
Because my life's a mess and it's longer than Willy Wonkas chocolate river. And because I quit the soccer team . And KICK THIS BOOK because it sucks.........

She stops when she hears a scream she turns around forgetting she's on a tree and falls off suddenly she can't talk or move and faints.......

Later on:

Mark one of her soccer mates shout for help JACK!!!!!!!!!! But no answer then he runs away then BIG BAD BOB the bully of the school picks her up and throws her in the pond hero finally reaches the bottom of the deep pond she opens her eyes BLUB!!!!!!! Hero opens her mouth and swallows to much water and can't breath. Johnny (the pond cleaner) was getting rid of the water and discovers a girl at the end he jumps down to her picks her up and tries climbing up it was useless so he had to make a choice throw her up or climb up himself so he decides to throw her up and he does then he climbed up himself he rings an ambulance and tells the principle. Hero goes to hospital turns out she had brain damage only a little bit and a broken leg a split eye witch made her blue eyes to one grey one blue. Her brain damage is she can't remember some things well most things. LEO AND JOE come to visit but she doesn't  remember them they sit with her for a while and then go. Then more people come and she doesn't remember them either. Then Jack comes with Jenny. WHY!?!?!!!!!!?? Hero says. Wait how do you remember me and Jenny? He asks???? Jack don't be stupid I know everyone one look ill even show you JENNY JACK um..... Then the doctor comes she'll remember everything by two o clock P.S. It's 1:58 in two minutes. Jack whispers to Jenny leave. 2 mins later. JACK what are you doing here wait! UHHHHH I just remembered what happened........ Jack: that's why I came here WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??? Well hero starts the story...... It all started when I went up the tree and then I heard a scream I turned around fast forgetting I was on a tree and fell off and went unconsious and then I woke up and squinted and Bob picked me up and threw me in a pond is sunk to the bottom and I opened my eyes I gasped for breath but I inhaled to much water then Johnny was cleaning out the pond and spotted me he threw me up and I ended up in hospital! Oh well how was the pond? Jack asked in a quiet voice like he was trying to signal someone. Ok I guess Hero stops and gives Jack a look of confusion. Wait why are you with Jenny again? Hero asks but in an angry quiet tone. Ermm... Well we are not Jack says. So why was she here... Hero asks? Oh well because she wanted to make you jealous Jack slips AND YOU LET HER!?!?!? Hero says putting on her shorts and GAA jumper on and her superstars and walks of and comes back for her stuff then walks away. Jack stops and puts his face in his hand and wipes away his sweat then takes a bag from under Heros hospital bed and runs to counter where is she he asks the lady in the reception. She checked out a while ago you better run she's calling a taxi. He says than you and runs down more stairs and outside and watches a taxi pass with her in it. Hero tells the taxi man to stop and says here's a tip and gets out and buys food in a cafe and sits down.... Jack walks over they both say nothing then hero stands up and walks away for the bus Jack follows as the bus arrives hero jumps on Jack watching her pass. The bus is heading to the train station Jack calls a taxi to pick him up quick the taxi arrives 6 minutes later Jack jumps in THE TRAIN STATION AND STEP ON IT he says to the driver they arrive and he runs to where the people wait hero was just about to step on when she hears a Voice HERO!!!  Jack comes running down and stop and hugs her now hero is pretty small and she's up to jacks nose anyway he hugs her...........