OMFG

Guys...

I ALMOST HAVE 150 FOLLOWERS AND IT HASNT EVEN BEEN A MONTH SINCE I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS!!!

Oliver: WHAT?!

Trixie: Is that even possible??

I have NO idea....

BUT I want to thank ALL of you for the support and views on my books! It means a lot and yeah. Thank you, all...

I got a different binder for school.. I got a white one with a clear front so I can put in a picture.
I did and its an emo angel with white hair and black ends.
Also I would like to thank machiruda-chan for making the cover for A Different Angel that I will start posting A week and and three days.
And I hope she will make a cover for headphones because I don't like the current cover.

But guys remeber if your depressed remeber people do care... I care... Talk to someone you can trust.
Go to a therapist.
If anyone tries to see what yi u said to the therapist they'll get in trouble.
It's illegal to look at what someone said to a therapist.
So don't worry about anyone doing that.
Please don't cut or hurt yourself.
Everyone who is on earth has a place and a meaning.
Yeah I'm getting cheese and mushy but remeber the Sun WILL rise.
Don't think that it won't because it WILL.

Bye my lovelies and remeber I care and other people care.

-Nerdy