School

I'm BAAACK! Author~Sama didn't write a chapter in a while...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking to school when I saw a figure lying in the road.

I thought it was roadkill but when I got closer I noticed it was a dead man.

I did what anyone would've done.

I screamed.

This caught attention of some people.

One of the people called 911 and the ambulance and police arrived.

They took the body and I went back on my way too school.

I walked to class and sat down.

Of course we did a mini talent show and I went first... Great.

I went up and sang "Forgettable."

To the kid in the corner Trapped in the shadows of doubt. Passing time till it's over

Just hoping one day you'll be found. Tell me who threw your chance away? Did they even know your name? If you live in the echo Your heart never beats as loud. You're not invisible. You're not alone, You worth more than they know. But you've been running, running, running. When you should have known. You're not forgettable, Forgettable, Forgettable. I've seen a fear of rejection inside your eyes, Whisper of truth, lost in the quiet night. I know it's more than you can bare It may seem like no one cares. When your world is the darkest Remember the sun will rise. You're not invisible. You're not alone, You worth more than they know. But you've been running, running, running. When you should have known. You're not forgettable, Forgettable, Forgettable.

People clapped (surprising.) and I walked back to my seat.

Trixie walked up and sang Her Last Words.

Surprising she sang it well.

She went back to her seat wich was next to me and smiled.

A/N

HEEEEYYYY!!

Oliver: Sup.

So Oliver decided to join the end!!

Trixie: So did IIIII!!!

Ok Trixie is here too....

Oliver: Author~Sama is making a new book when school starts called: A Different Angel. She's making it with her freind @APPLEJERRYZ Please follow her.

Trixie: Vote, Comment and Follow!!

BYE MY LOVELIES!!!!

-Nerdy