Second Encounter ?

(Kelsie's POV)

Four days after I had the research done on 'Lady Madness' or Terri. I found her again on one of her kills. Deciding to seize the opportunity, to finally find out if 'Lady Madness' was truly my lost best friend from America.

As she was coming out of her most recent kill I decided to step in her way and cause her to bump into me.

" WTF man!?!?" 'Lady Madness' silently yelled at me before realizing that it was me.

" Oh it's you, wait what are you doing here?" she said super ticked off.

" You know keeping a promise, and to figure out the truth." I responded back before she had the chance to ask about what I yelled" Are you Terri Howelter from Minnesota?"

She dragged me to the closest Starbucks booth that was the farthest one from the people surrounding the counter.

" How the f**k did you find out my actual name and who the f**k are that cares so much?" Terri said obviously raging mad that her true identity was found out by me.

" For one, I had a friend look into your history and two I'm Kelsie Haylen your old friend from Minnesota."

The look on her face told me that she did not believe it was actually me. Instead of running though she asked " What is one thing that my old friends know about me ?"

" Well you had a sister named Sabrina that died from saving someone in the street and got hit instead of the other person and died the second she was in surgery." I say hopefully not hurting her again y reopening the wound of how her sister died.

All of a sudden she hugged me from across the table.

" Kelsie, it really is you. " she continuously kept saying till the Starbucks closed and we were kicked out.

--Timeskip---

After walking the streets for what seemed like hours we reached her house. Seeing that she was too tired I helped carry her to her livingroom. Being as tired as I was I just slept next to her on the ground. After hours of a restless sleeping I decided to finally wake Terri up by making breakfast and putting it right next to Terri.

" Who ever you are, you better have a good reason for waking me up." Terri said before fully opening her eyes and seeing me. " Oh it's just you Kelsie, Wait why are you in my house?!?!"

" You were too tired last night so I helped you get up here and then I passed out on the ground after putting you on the couch." I said it like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

" Thanks then Kelsie, uh do you want to do something today then?" Terri asked not really sure of what she was saying and being afraid of rejection.