Digging Deeper ?

(Kelsie's POV)

"Lady Madness, who is she really ?" this thought kept racing through my head as I could not find a way to forget the weird girl that stole my kill. Deciding to get the info I needed to solve the puzzle of this 'Lady madness'  was going to be hard because I couldn't let anyone know I was doing this. Guess I would have to go visit Hailey for the information I needed.

------------- Timeskip to Visit with Hailey----------

" Hailey can you please do me a favor and tell me who the criminal named 'Lady Madness' is?" I ask pleadingly. 

"Kelsie ,why do you want to learn about her?" Hailey questions wondering why in the world would I want to learn about that criminal in particular.

" Doing some research on female criminals and her name popped up on the internet but it didn't have as much info I would like to have found on her." I said trying to just sound curious so she won't ask what the real reason on my research of Lady Madness. 

" Fine, what exactly do you want to know about her anyway?" Hailey asks in a sign of defeat on being stubborn on the info.

" um the basic things like what her actual name is, birthday ,and things like that . Thanks Hailey, you're the best." I gladly say as I leave to give her time to find the things I needed.

" Don't forget it Kelsie." She says as she starts to type on her keyboard super fast.

" Okay Kelsie, there's not much on who Lady Madness is but I found out her name is Terri. Don't know if that helps you out on your research and also that she moved to London in 2020 after turning 18 years old.Hailey said in a disappointed voice on not finding out much about Lady Madness/ Terri .

"Wait Terri as in my friend Terri from Minnesota?"  I silently think to myself while I thanked Hailey for her work she just did for me and end the call so she can get back to work.

"Terri, I will find you again." I silently vowed on finding my old best friend from Minnesota.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sorry if this story is not making sense anymore but hey hope you guys are still enjoying it though.

-----Beautiful Mortal Ai-------