First Kill ( Terri's P.O.V)

Of all the nights this random old person could have messed with me, they choose to mess with me on my 19th birthday. I just wanted to get home after being embarassed by my friends in public, but this certain assbutt choose to mess with me by trying to pick me up outside a bar.

" Hey, do you do guys or are you just a lesbian? "this drunk man asked while trying to stay on his two feet . Seeing him try to look me up and down just pissed me off even more than what I was already.

" Leave me the fuck alone you drunken asshat." I say as I start to head home a little bit faster trying to leave the drunk bastard behind in the dust. That's when he grabbed my arm and threw me into the closest wall.

" Bitch you are going to see how it feels to be with a "real" man tonight."

" I said to fuck off you dumb bastard.Now leave me the fuck alone already." I yell as I stab him through the biggest beer gut that I have ever seen in my life. As I pushed the knife through his intestines and pulled the knife back to run away. Seeing the scene in front of me I ran to my house to leave the dying man in the street where he deserved to be eaten by the rats.

Wow, my first kill and it felt great to end the life of an old perverted man that deserved it. What will happen if I got caught, ehh who cares anymore. I mean the only person in my family that cared about me has been dead for 6 years.