Chapter 12

A/N  Hey guys, its almost time for school . I will try to make my chapters bigger throughout  the year but I will only update once a week. I started writing fan fiction cause I was bored. I hope my fan fiction  met your expectations. U guys now can enjoy the new chapter.

   The Next Morning

    Naruto woke up to hear knocking on his door. When Naruto opened the door, an ANBU was there. '' Hokage -sama wants you,'' the ANBU said . Then  it body flickered away from Naruto .  Naruto got out of the door and thought '' Should I body flicker to the tower or should  I test out my speed? Oh well, might as well test out my speed.'' After he said that he disappeared. When he reached, he said'' Damn!! I am getting rusty with my speed  I used to be 5 seconds faster. I got 10 seconds.'' When he entered the tower, he went straight to the Hokage. '' What do you want ? '' Naruto asked as he saw all of his so-called family.  ''  Well we have to say som-'' '' something? I don't care cause all you did was make my life worse whenever you do something. I just came here to see if you got a mission for me. i will only come here if you have a mission for me .''  After Naruto said, he body flickered to the backside of the Hokage mountain. '' Why can't they leave me alone? All I ask is for some peace and quiet. I wish they still ignored me .  At least they will regret abandoning me after the Chunin exams. In the sunset Naruto sat there thinking of his next moves.