Chapter 11

Look at pic above   I don't own the pic by the way  I don't own Naruto Either

                 Naruto reached the Forest Of Death . " Hey"  said Saskue  '' How you doin . '' Good ''Said Naruto '' A bit more of bullcrap from my parents.''  '' Wow well lets start training.'' Naruto and Saskue started to do a spar with only taijutsu. Naruto went with a stance like the Hyugas but using chakra scalpels. Saskue used the Uchiha Interceptor Style.    Saskue launched himself forward with a fist . Naruto waited until the last second  and hit him in the arm with  the chakra scalpel after he feinted left. Saskue tumbled to the ground. '' Good move,'' Saskue said. '' Hitting me with your chakra scalpel to weaken my arm muscles in my left arm.'' Saskue got up and waited for Naruto to charge at him. Naruto seeing Saskue's intentions ran in front of him and body flickered to Saskue's back and hit the middle of Saskue's spine resulting Saskue to be on the ground eating dirt and not being able to move. '' Good spar, '' Naruto said and helped Saskue get up. After Saskue got up, Naruto and Saskue were going to do a battle with jutsus.  Naruto thought '' Since Saskue is so weak and can only use fire jutsus  I will use wind jutsu and for the last jutsu, I will knock him out with a water jutsu.''  Saskue started to go first with a fire jutsu. Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu.  Naruto went in for Wind style: Giant Breakthrough And let the fire burn him. After Saskue saw the effects of his fireball jutsu, he said,'' Naruto, give up I am stronger than you because I only needed one jutsu to get you in this state'' Naruto replied'' Well if you think you are stronger than me , bring it on '' And Saskue preformed Fire style : Dragon Flame Jutsu. Naruto then preformed Water Style : Water Dragon Jutsu. Saskue's eyes widened on hearing this jutsu because he knew he lost right now . Naruto repelled  Saskue's jutsu and knocked him out. Naruto Got Saskue's Key to the compound  and put him on  a random couch at the Uchiha Compound and then body flickered to his apartment.