New activity

Prepare for some bad writing and me not knowing too much about pole dancing, I came up with this story last night and will write it when I feel like it. I will also put random made up characters for fillers. I also do not know actual family names for the youtubers included in this fanfiction. Also swearing (in future chapters). #Sorry - Your Royal Leachess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bryce Slipped into the empty room, letting out a sigh of relief, and flicked the light switch. Glancing around the dance studio, he paid no attention to the large mirrors and the vertical bars that stood tall in front of said mirrors. Finding a corner of the room, Bryce dropped his backpack and sat next to it. He ignored the lunch he should probably eat and pulled out the book that had held his attention for most of last night when he should have been doing homework. He let out a sigh of contentment, and began to read.

It had been only a few minutes when the door to the dance studio swung open, startling the boy who might of been zoning out.
"Usually I'm the first one here"
Bryce looked up to the young woman that just came through the door.
"I just wanted a quiet to read before my next class started" Bryce said, starting to pack up his stuff.
"You don't have to leave, I'm just an early student who likes to get a little extra practice" she spoke, setting down her bag and pulling out a small item; which Bryce recognized as one of the portable speakers.
"You don't mind if I play a little music do you?"
"Not at all, go ahead"
The woman swiped through her phone and soon some pop song flowed quietly through the tiny speaker.

Soon the studios door opened once again, and an older woman walked in.
"Good afternoon, ms. Lathrinth!"
"Good afternoon to you too, Amber!"
An older woman Bryce recognized.
"Angie?" Bryce stood up, making his tall presence known to the woman, Angie Lathrinth.
"Ah! Bryce! Fancy seeing you here. You came to try it out?"
Bryce was swept into a hug, which he returned.
"Ah, no. I just came here for a quiet place to read" Bryce said, as he bent down to pick up his backpack.
"Aww, you sure? I have some spare shorts for you, just hope you like purple" Angie glided across the wooden floor to where a bag sat, and pulled out some tighter fitting purple shorts that just ended above the knee most likely. She tossed the shorts at him
"C'mon, it's a good way to exercise!"
"I don't know...."
"We'll teach you!"
"Ummm"
"Bryce meet Amber, one of my top students, Amber meet Bryce, a childhood friend's son."
"Nice to meet you, Bryce"
Bryce let out a sigh, and slipped into one of the changing rooms off to the side. Looks like he has a new lunch activity.