Chapter 2: Hiding Friends

You jumped out of your hiding spot in front of them,

- "Tada, see its not that bad," You yelled.

- "Shhh..." the taller green creature tried to silence you, "he might hear us..."

- "Sorry" you whispered loudly. Then curiously, you asked, "What are you guys anyway?"

- "We're turtles," the taller one responded,

- The shorter one then said again and added, "Teenage mutant ninja turtles!"

- "Well my name is y/n."

- "My name is Donatello, but call me Don" the taller one of the two brothers said. Then pointing to his brother, "And this is Mikey."

- Mikey then waved his hand and added, "the cute one."

- Don then asked, "how do we hide?"

- You said seriously, "It's simple, hide behind a tree with multiple shades of green. You both are green so you have the advantage." You glanced behind them and saw that there was a mud puddle, "But I think that will work too..."

- Don asked, "What will wor--"

You then immediately pushed Mikey into the puddle so that he is now covered in mud.

- "That is gross, I am not doing that."

- "Fine, just hide in the tree, and expect to be found,"

- "Come on Don, this is fun" Mikey rolled in the mud. Suddenly, you felt something pull you down. It was Mikey. Now on the ground, you realized now your covered in mud. Did you really care? You didn't know... (meh,) you thought.

- "Hiding in the tree it is," Don said.

- "Suit yourself," Mikey and you said. Then you continued, "get bushy leafy branches and go to either a leafy tree or and hide yourself by simply molding yourself naturally to the tree. Don't forget be one with the tree." Don left to do so.

- "What about me?" Mikey asked, still laying there in the mud with you.

- "I guess I'll hide with you. Don't worry about it."

Despite not knowing he is blushing, due to the mud. He stood up and offered a hand.

- "My other brother would want to find us quickly"

You took his hand and got up. You then suggested,

- You pointed "Let's go to my original hiding place, there was a lot of space there." You head toward that area while grabbing his wrist.