chapter 13 (he still loves me!)

someone knocks on the door*
You:hello *no ones anwser so you open it and see a drunk erick*
Erick: y-y/n!!!*he starts crying*y-you knew that i l-loved you and y-you went with c-hristopher!
You:Erick please!...come in...you might fall!!!*erick sits on the couch* erick what happen? *you say holding his hand...he pushed you and stands up*
You:erick cuidado!!!*erick almost fell you put his arm on the back of your head...you both got to your room* *christopher came and went inside...the door was open...he got scared and thought someone might hurt you*
Christopher: Y/N!!!!
*BACK TO YOU AND ERICK* *ERICK FELL ON TOP OF YOU...HE LOOK YOU IN THE EYE!* (CHRISTOPHER OPENES THE DOOR AND SEES YOU AND ERICK)
You didn't know that christopher was there...
You: erick...porfavor! Your hurting me!!!
Chris pulls erick from you
you:christopher!
Chris was about to punch erick
Chris:CHRISTOPHER!!!NO LO AGAS!!! PORFAVOR!!!
ERICK: DO IT!!!Y/N YOU KNOW THAT I LOVED YOU!!!AND I KNOW YOU LOVE ME ALSO!!!
YOU: CHRISTOPHER DEJALO!PORFAVOR! *CHRISTOPHER LET'S ERICK GO*
Erick: y/n tell him that you do!!! You start crying
You:erick go to sleep!christopher get out a moment! *christopher leaves slamming the door*