Chapter 9 - Raise Your Frown

Chapter 9- Raise Your Frown

"Daddy do you love me? And if so why you wasn't there to hug me to watch me grow?Yo, this is what it sound like, growing up with out ya own father in your life." ~Mac Father's Day

Zayn

Ring....ring....ring....

The annoying ringtone went off from my phone, I groaned as I turned to the other side of the bed, and reached up to the night stand to grab it, I looked at the identification and it showed up to be Makiela, I then calmed down and answer.

"Hello?" I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Zayn what do you want from me?" She askes. I knit my eyebrows together now alert.

"What do you mean? You called me."

"No...why did you stash all this money in my bag, what do you want from me?!" She questions in a harsh tone. I take a deep breath and rub my forehead.

"Kiela, I don't want anything from you. I just want your daughter to be able to do what she wants that's all, a'ight?" I tell her.

"No you don't!" She whines. "Your trying to buy me, I'm not having sex with you no time soon...so stop trying to play these childish ass games!"

I bite on my lip and shake my head shockedat what she just said, that wasn't even close to my intentions. "Kiela....I don't want sex from you okay? The money is yours, let yall daughter be a ballerina."

"I don't believe you Zayn, I feel like your only being nice to me and my daughter so you can get in my pants....I don't think you really like me." I hear her sniffle. From her voice I can tell that she was broken and something triggered her to to feel this way. I hung up the phone and climbed out of my bed, After a few minutes I placed on some Nike Sweats along with my shoes and a black hat.

I then grabbed my keys to start my journey over Makiela's place. It was almost 4am but I didnt mind making this trip for her, some things are better said face to face than over the phone.

After thirty-five minutes I made it over to her crib, I softly knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. A few seconds went by and she opened the door. "What are you doing here?" She ask in confusion.

I entered her home then and closed the door behind me. I grabbed her soft hands and looked into her big brown eyes. "Makiela I came all the way over here to tell you that I don't want anything out of the ordinary from you, that money is for your daughter you don't have to pay me back....I did that because I know its hard for you to be a single mother, and I know sometimes you may need help because you don't have all the support you need. I just wanted to help. Every child deserves to live out thier dreams, I don't want you to pay me back, I don't want sex in return. I am feeling you and I think your very beautiful....I can see us being together. But I can also see us being great friends."

"Zayn....I really like you. But Jayson made it hard for me to trust anyone. He was my first of all. First kiss, first time, and I thought he was my first boyfriend and my first love....but all he did was take my virginity and leave me alone and pregnant. For the last five years, I have been heart broken...he made me feel ugly and made me feel like I wasn't good enough to find somebody who really love and care for me. I was just another hoe to him, when really I was just a girl desperate for love and affection. He never loved me....he just used me."

I lift up her chin and gaze into her dark almond colored eyes. "Baby listen, you can't hold on to that pain. You gotta let it go, you can't bring all that baggage into a new relationship. Close that chapter and open a new book. I honestly really like you too....I think your beautiful, funny, sweet. I can cure that broken heart if you let me." I say truthfully.