"That's stu-" she refrained herself from saying the word when Hunter gave her a look.

"Will you watch him while I buy it for him as he won't go home without it"

Anna debates it, she doesn't like kids, kids are stupid and greedy.

Hunter sighed "It's only across the street"

"Why don't you take him with you?"

"He's going to plant himself inside the shop"

"Well, okay"

She took slow step towards them, as if the child is going to jump at her at anytime.

"Don't worry, I know that you won't bite him" he teases her.

"I won't" she snapped anyway.

Hunter crossed the street as she stood awkwardly next to Asher.

What's taking Hunter so long. Oh yeah, he just entered the shop. She can't wait to get away from the kid.

"You like DC or Marvels?"

"What?" When she looked down at Asher, he was waiting for her answer. He looked curious as he repeats it.

"Marvels" she sighed. She likes neither of them. Or anything related to it but the kid wouldn't be satisfied until she answers so she repeats what she heard last.

"Me too!" Asher gushes, he likes her instantly.

"You're watching too much tv and reading too much comics. Concentrate on your studies. Don't you learn poem or something?"

"I know Jack and Jill"

"Good"

"Want me to sing?"

She almost said no but the look in his eyes stoped her. "Go ahead"

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun but

Stupid Jill forget her pill so now they have a son"

Anna gasp and look at Asher in horror. He looked so pleased that he recited the whole thing yet didn't seem to understand what he's singing from his eyes.

"Did they taught you in school! Geez" What's wrong with today's schools. Maybe it's a new method to give sex education. But, is it really necessary to teach 5yeards old? Is the world that bad now?

"No. Hunter did!" he said, his tone full of admiration.

She knew it. She knew that Hunter had something to do with it at the back of her mind and Asher proved it.

She heard footsteps nearing them, "Hunter, what the hell did you teach this kid?"

"Aww, he recited a poem for you"

She wants to laugh but she remembers that the kid's 5 or something.

"Hey, in my defence. I didn't teach him. The guys and I used to sing it and he pick it up" he shrugged.

"But- "

"Don't worry, babe. This stuff's normal in our fam. I learned most things from the club growing up."

"Hunter" her heart soften. Did he have a rough life too?

"It's not what you think" he laughs, "Everyone's a family there. They never let anyone down when we need someone"

"I see"

Anna realize that she was the only one. She thought that they had a mutual background.

She realizes that they didn't when he talked about his family.

"Hey" Hunter chucks her chin, snapping out of her thoughts, "Don't get lost in there"

Anna frowned, "What's that supposed to mean"

"Don't try to put that mask back on around me" he said softly.

Anna realize that he'd step into her personal space and she unconsciously leaned into him.

Adultery! She said to herself. Think of your future husband. Blake. So, she steps back.

"Stop that. Stop trying to see what's not there. You'll only get disappointed."

"Let me decide that"

She stared into his eyes, he seems so serious. Their conversation didn't even make sense anymore. He's always doing this.

Why did he always say something about her old self? She swore she'd move on from that. She had changed.

'Admit it. You like it. Some part of you hasn't change. You try to hide it and nobody ever sees through the mean girl. That part often fells lonely after being neglected. It cries out at night. So, you're glad someone finally sees the part you and pays attention to it.'

She always knew that gaga's crazy. She needs to get away from there.

From him.

"Hunter, I want to go home" That snapped both of them out of the stare.

"I better go" Anna sighed, turned around and walk off from there.

XxxxxxxcxxxxxcxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

An- Another double update guys;)

Vote, share and comment! I love reading them. PS. I have posted pictures of CS characters, what do you think of them:)

I'll post gif of Hunter later. He looks really good there;)