When he's sick/sore

Start from the beginning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody

Hoody had been rubbing his neck lately and you thought there was something wrong.

"Hoody?" You called out.

He turned to you and winced. "Y-Yes?"

"Are you ok? You've been rubbing your neck a lot."

"I just hurt it; that's all." He answered.

"I should take you to the hospital so they can check on it." You suggested.

"N-Nah, I'm good."

"Ok, then." You replied, turning on the T.V.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver

Silver had a cold and was staying as far away from you as he could. You were really upset with that and you started sobbing.

"Is there something wrong with me?" You sniffled.

He ran over to you and kissed your head. "I-I could never ask for a b-better girl, I've been staying away f-from you because I have a c-cold and I didn't want to give i-i-it to you." He admitted. "B-But, you're probably g-g-going to get it now." He added.

You shrugged. "Oh well..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitchy Red

Red wasn't talking to you latey and he was holding a scrap book with him everywhere.

"Are you alright?" You asked.

He smiled and wrote on a page. "I have tonsillitis and it hurts to talk :/." It read. You frowned. "It's kind of fun to write stuff down though." He wrote on another page. You smiled and kissed his cheek. He turned the page and started writing something down. "I love you so much <3." It read. That made your day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Jack

"Bloody tooth ache." Jack hissed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing to worry about, my dear. My tooth is a little sore. Nothing major."

"Do you need to see a dentist?" You questioned.

"No, I'm assuming one of my lollies is stuck between my teeth. So I'm going to floss it out. I shall see you soon, darling." He grinned, disappearing into a cloud of black smoke.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Link

Dark Link had a cold and he was walking around like a zombie. You pushed him in your bed and sat on top of him.

"Well I didn't know you wanted to fu-" He sneezed before he could finish his sentence. You sighed.

"Please stay in bed I'll get you some soup." He cursed, before reluctantly nodding his head. You smiled warmly and made some green tea and pumpkin soup with buttered bread.

You gave him the cup of tea and he raised an eyebrow.

"The hell is that?" He asked poking the cup.

"It's tea, I added some honey and sugar to make it taste better and also to help your throat." He took a sip and smiled.

"It's lovely."

You smirked. Darkness hates medicine and you added it in there as well. He finished bowl of soup and the cup of tea. You grabbed the cup and the bowl and faked gasped.

"Oh, I forgot to mention I added some medicine." You laughed.

He growled. "Oh, I'll get you one day."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticci Toby

Toby had an ear infection so he couldn't hear you very well. You always had to repeat yourself over and over again.

"I love you."

He look at you differently. "What?" He called out.

"I said I love you." You repeated a little louder.

"What?" He asked again.

"I LOVE YOU!" You shouted.

He grinned. "Oh, I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Smiley (A/N: I had no idea for Dr Smiley so please don't hate!)

Dr Smiley never got sick. You kind of wanted him to be sick so you could fix something for once but sadly not.

"Smiley?" You called out.

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you ever sick?" You asked.

"Because I fix myself." He smirked before taking his 'patient' downstairs. You didn't talk about that for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homicidal Liu

Liu had a really sore back. You thought it was funny when he was walking around like an old man but decided to give him a massage.

"Liu do you want a massage? It might help your back." You asked.

"Yes please." You gave him a massage and he kissed you.

"Thank you, my back's better now." He grinned. You two hugged each-other.

"I love you." He blushed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bloody Painter

"Ouch!" Helen sighed as he rubbed his sore arm.

"Helen, you've been painting for hours, you need to relax." You frowned.

"I-I know, I'm almost done, just give me 10 more minutes." You sighed in defeat and kissed his cheek.

"Ok, I'll go make dinner." You replied, before walking to the kitchen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Zalgo

You know that Zalgo is immune to all illnesses.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished. Yeah it was rushed and it's kind of late. So sorry for mistakes and I hope you liked it!