Introduction

🔹💒🔹

Tyler taps his foot against the white tiled floor impatiently as he awaits for the doctor to return and give them the news.

"Tyler, babe, quit you're getting annoying," Jenna laughs and Tyler gives her a strained smile.

"I can't help it. I'm just worried about you is all. I don't want you to ever be sick,"he says and Jenna leans over to give him a small kiss.

"You're such an amazing fiancé," she giggles and Tyler swears her laugh is the cure to all darkness. She's his ray of sunshine.

"Mr. and Mrs. Joseph congratulations; you're pregnant," the nurse says with a beaming smile and Tyler swears he almost fainted.

"What?" Tyler splutters as he looks at her wide eyed.

"Mrs. Joseph here is pregnant," she says again and he looks at Jenna with tears in his eyes; her crystal blue eyes also shining with tears as she smiles widely.

"How far long am I?" Her angelic voice rings through the room and calms Tyler's nerves slightly.

"6 weeks exactly," the nurse says as she smiles at the two, "would you like an ultrasound?"

"Y-yes," Jenna manages as she gives Tyler's hand a reassuring squeeze.

Tyler watches as the nurse spreads a clear jelly like substance over Jenna's small bump; and feels her hand grip his tighter.

"That's really cold," she says with a breathy chuckle and the nurse only laughs back with her.

"Yes, it's pretty cold," she agrees and Tyler watches them silently.

He watches as the nurse rubs the transducer over Jenna's stomach and he notices the smile on Jenna's face only grows wider.

Low rhythmic 'thumps' echo throughout the once quiet room and tears fall freely from both Tyler's and Jenna's eyes.

"There it is,"the nurse chirps excitedly as she points to a small, grey blob on the screen and halts her movements on Jenna's stomach.

Tyler's bottom lip wobbles a bit as he stares at his child on the screen. Their child.

Tyler and Jenna stare at the small grey dot in amazement as the nurse hurriedly prints them a couple of pictures.

"Here you go! You're ready to go, we'll schedule you an appointment for your next visit and we'll call you to confirm it. Take it easy and watch yourself, you're taking care of two now. Congratulations," the nurse chirps excitedly as she holds the door open for the two.

"I'll make sure she stays in perfect health," Tyler says with a laugh causing Jenna to let out an over dramatic sigh.

"He's not kidding. He's over protective, and the next couple of months is going to be him stressing and me telling him everything's going to be okay," Jenna teases and the nurse only laughs.

"You guys are too cute."

"She's the cute one," Tyler says as he grabs Jenna's smaller hand in his and walks towards the exit. They wear face splitting smiles all the way to their car, and as soon as they get in Tyler turns to Jenna in the passenger seat.

"We're going to be parents!" Tyler says excitedly while Jenna giggles at the boy's childlike behavior.

"We're going to be the best parents," she confirms and reaches over to give Tyler a short, sweet kiss.
🔹💒🔹
__{A/N}__
This book is going to be my favorite; you don't even understand how many ideas I have for this story.

Also just a reminder I love Jenna. No matter what happens in this fic, I love her with all my heart.

👽Stay • Alive💀

-Becca🌻