Secrets

You walked alongside your best friend. Shirato Mahiru. He was your best friend since you were both born. But years after, you had to move out of town for "special" reasons.

After almost 8 years of being away from each other, you were both reunited in your first year of high school.

While you were having your flashbacks you felt an evil eyes watching your every movement from the the dark alley you both just passed, but you shrugged it off since you knew it was probably some weird creeper anyway.

Most people didn't know this but you are a vampire. A very powerful one at that. All Vampires respect you. You wanna know why? Because you were one of those people who created the servamps.

You as well are a servamp but a special one. You weren't related to the other servamps. You were more like their creator.

You knew that you had no power over them but their eves did. So you knew which ones had Eve's and which ones didn't and who they were.

But they didn't know that.

You walked silently with Mahiru as you two walked to his apartment. You planted a memory inside everyone's head that you were his precious cousin. Why? Well because you were fond of him and you felt the need to protect him.

You ran inside his apartment only to be met by a silhouette figure in front of the T.V eating ramen. You sighed knowing exactly who he was but decided not to speak about it.

Mahiru started to freak out not knowing who this stranger was in his home.

"W-who?" He stuttered out. Soon he started to attack the person with the closest thing near him. A mop.

He swung at the figure but the figure jumped up and landed behind him. Mahiru was about to swing at him again but he slipped and grabbed the curtain. Bringing the sun light inside.

When he faced the intruder it turned out to be his cat, Kuro.

"Mahiru" you said sternly while walking towards the black cat.

"Don't say his name when he's in human form" you said pointing towards Kuro. He closed the curtains and Kuro went back to his human form.

"She's right, don't say my name" he said spreading out on the floor. "W-what? I don't even know your name, I just know that I named the cat 'Kuro'"
He said.

Soon blue lights filled the room and there was a chain like thing around Kuro's neck and on around Mahiru's wrist.

"MAHIRU BAKA!" You shouted.

"You're so stupid I could die" said Kuro.

After that he explained how this all servamp thing works while you sat there contemplating wether if you should tell him or not.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when Mahiru called out your name.

"Mm?" You said looking up.

"How do you know so much about Kuro and this vampire stuff?" He asked. You sat there shocked. "I...erm....I HAVE TO LEAVE!" You shouted bolting out the door. But before you left, you glanced at Kuro giving him a look that said 'tell Mahiru and I kill you'.

You stayed near Mahiru's apartment knowing there would be trouble because of Tsubaki.

So when you saw Mahiru bolt out his apartment and head to the station you hid in the shadows and followed him silently.

You stayed in the shadows dress up in a black Lolita kimono with bright flowers decorating it.

You also wore a pair of black unique Japanese slippers also similar to Geta

As you walked the bells on your slippers chimed quietly

As you walked the bells on your slippers chimed quietly. Climbed up a very tall building and observed from above. You noticed a figure following Mahiru and Kuro so you got your two twin Katanas ready.

You watched as the pink haired clown bite down onto Ryusei's neck. You took that as a signal and jumped In front of your friends.

"(y/n)-chan?" They called out but you just glanced back at them and told them to get out of here. You got into a fighting stance with your Katanas in both hands. Before you could even charge at him, Kuro already kicked him in a store breaking all the glass.

Soon you rushed to Ryusei's side and stopped the bleeding.

Son you saw Mahiru getting dragged away by Kuro. So you stood up and held your Katanas by your side. Soon Belkia emerged from the shop and started walking towards you.

"Stay where you are." You said pointing your katana at him. "Why should I listen to you?" He questioned taunting you.

"Bastard. I'll bite you to death!" You said whiling charging at him. But before you could land a hit on him Mahiru jumped on his back and started to try and attack him. "Mahiru!!" You screamed. You dropped your swords when Belkia was about to stab Mahiru but you pushed Kuro who was about to take the blow and took it for yourself shocking everyone.

"(y/n)-chan!" Mahiru shouted.

"Listen to Kuro and run!" You screamed pulling out the sword from your chest. He refused and let Kuro drink his blood. "MAHIRU YOU BAKA!" You shouted collapsing.

Just like Kuro, you haven't drank any blood in 100s of years. Yes you're that old. You may wonder, how was I a baby if I'm over a 100. Well let me explain. You have the privilege trick people with little illusions.

You used your Katanas to hoist you up onto your legs. Soon Kuro was fighting Belkia and he tired to bite Belkia's neck. Both you and Mahiru screamed at Kuro telling him to stop.

He dropped Belkia on the floor and he turned into a doll. Soon your bleeding stopped and your wounds were closing. Then you heard a thud behind you and Kuro on the floor. You carried both of them home and fell asleep on Mahiru's couch.

/in the morning/

Mahiru woke up feeling very sore. He looked over at Kuro and picked him up. Soon he smelt something being fried. He walked out with Kuro and was met with you in one of his shirts and his boxers cooking breakfast.

Him and Kuro soon turned into cherry faced idiots.

"Eat" you said handing them both a plate. Breakfast was unusually quiet. But Mahiru broke the silence by calling your name. You looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

"H-how were you fighting yesterday? A-and how did you know where I was?" He asked.

You sighed and too a deep breath. "It started when I was only 18-" "HOW OLD ARE YOU?!?!" He shouted. "Baka don't interrupt, and I'm 2076 years old." You mumbled. "Anyways, yea I started working and I was experimented on. They turned me into a servamp. But I have special privileges unlike Kuro. I can make myself look any age. And I'm also one of the creators who made servamps" you said sipping your tea.

They both looked at you in shock. "Do you turn into an animal too?" Mahiru asked. You nodded and soon a poof was heard and it revealed you as a......

___________________________
Hey guys this is arisu thanks for reading please vote!

-arisu