Fluttery

I woke up only to find myself in a room similar to mine. "Marshall!" A voice right next to me yelled. I looked beside me and saw a cheerful little gumwad. "Heheh, hey...did I...pass out?" I asked confused. "More like...knocked out." Gumball said. "What was that all about?" He asked. "Ugh, stupid Flame being a jerk as usual." I replied rubbing my jaw. "Are we in Marcy's room?" I asked. "Yea, isn't she the one hosting the party? Gumball replied. "Oh yea, I forgot." I laughed lightly. Gumball smiled weakly. "HIIISSS!" "Marshall! Here let me help!" The place where Flame hit me the hardest was my jaw. Glob, did it hurt! Gumball inched towards me and lifted up his arm. He looked at me in the eyes and smiled. "My mother always told me that when you get hurt, another person's touch is the best way to heal. Never hurts to try." Gumball said grinning. I smirked and allowed him to do what he wanted. He carefully touched my jaw and leaned in to give me a peck on my cheek. I was blushing like a madly in love anime girl! Glob! I don't like him like that! "Do you feel better?" He asked smiling. "Actually...yea, I do." I smiled back touching the place he kissed me. It really did work, but what the glob was that fluttery feeling he gave me? "Oh no! Speaking of my mom! What's the time?" Bubba asked, worried. "I dunno, probably past midnight." I said, confused "I need to get back to the kingdom! I have a family meeting today!" He replied. "Pssh! Family meetings are a waste of time." I brushed off smirking, trying to get on his nerves. "Marshall! It's important to me!" He yelled crossing his arms in frustration. "Alright, alright! I'm just teasing you, Gummy!" I replied. I scooped him up like before and flew back the the candy kingdom.