Chapter twenry-six

Depuis le début

"I won."

I quickly averted my gaze to Kristen, "You just had to say that." I scolded.

She chuckled, "what? I just voiced out my thought."

"Well, that doesn't matter, I won." Elliot chimed.

Kristen tapped his shoulder proudly, "good job boy, but we didn't exactly thought about the winner's prize, so you get nothing."

Elliot shrugged, "I don't need anything," then looked at me and saw my pout.

What? I'm sad.

He chuckled, "aw don't be so blue, you're still a winner."

I smiled happily.

"You won the loser name." He continued. "Loser."

I glared playfully, "You're the only loser here and nothing will change that."

Elliot batted his eyelashes innocently, "oh I'm sorry, but who just lost? That's right, you! Coz you're a loser." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Guys." Peter finally spoke, "You're both losers. Jesus chrust, can't a guy enjoy his meal for once?" He shook his head and continued eating.

I leaned closer to Elliot and whispered, "this isn't over!" He smirked back.

Nathan and Maya came and sat down, "what did we miss?" Maya asked.

Kristen shrugged, "oh nothing." And took a bite from her sandwich.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When they finished eating, we all got up and started walking, Peter then suggested in playing bowling.

And that's what we're doing right now, it was girls vs boys, obviously they didn't want "losers" in their team, I mean that's what Elliot said.

From the fifteen minutes that passed, a lot has happened.

First you got Elliot, he kept sending me flirtatious smirks and winks, secretly, that made it hard for me to just sit and do nothing about it.

Then we had to calm down a jealous Nathan from trying to kick a guy's ass for hitting on Kristen, and that would've been big embarrassment on my part.

Nathan can't fight. He's like a sitting duck, quacks but doesn't flap his wings to attack.

And last but not least, we lost the game.

"Again." Maya demanded.

Peter shrugged with a smirk, "okay."

"C'mon cupcake, I'll make sure to be better than that air head. Let's take this talk to my car huh?" The same guy flirted shamelessly with Kristen.

I looked at Nathan and thanked god he was on his phone and wasn't paying attention.

"Listen dude, if you don't back off imma kick your ugly ass to Japan!" Kristen snapped.

"I like it when you're Feisty." He smirked and bit His bottom lip.

Kristen smiled innocently, "Really? Then you'd love it when I show you my knife collection." And batted her eyelashes.

His smirk widened, "a knife collection? Well, things got interesting."

"Oh it will hun, right after I tell you that I know your mom." Now it's Kristen's time to smirk.

Ohhhhhhhh.

He raised his eyebrow, "do you now?" He asked, not believinga word.

She nodded, "Mhmm, your mother's name is Silvia, and you have two younger brothers, Felix and Walter. You live a block away dumbass." She chuckled at his annoyed face.

"I don't have any brothers, whatever bitch, I'm not interested anymore." Then he walked back to his friends.

Kristen walked towards me, with a proud look, "did you see that? That's what I call kicking a guy's ass without touching. Learn from the master babe."

I chuckled, "do you really know him?"

"Yeah," she chuckled, "the bitch didn't even recognise me! I let him play his game for awhile, but then I dropped the bomb right in front of his face. I bet he's thinking if I'm actually going to tell his mom."

I laughed, "You will."

She winked, "oh you know me so well."

"C'mon guys, round two." Peter informed us.

_____________________________

Yo wazzaaap guys! Just wanna say that school started a week ago, so it's gonna be hard writing fast updates.

I need to focus on my studies, so I'll try my best to update.. 😊

YO! What are your thoughts for the story in general? 🤔

Stay tuned my lovelies😙😋