The Morning Of

A month had past quickly and it was September first and that means it was the day Faye will go on her first ride to Hogwarts. She woke up at six in the morning to get ready.
Faye's father has a half blood friend that lives in hiding in the muggle world. He works at a muggle car shop so he is lending them two muggle cars to get to the platform.
Faye had to dress like a muggle so she looked in the part of her closet she made specifically for muggle clothing. She picked out a black shirt and jeans. For her hair she decided to go with shoulder length blonde (but not "Malfoy blonde"). She would've done something more colorful but she had to look like a regular muggle without being the center of attention.
She had already packed all her school supplies the day before in a very neat order. She had also already washed all her clothes the night before after everyone else had so all she had to do is go downstairs and get her clean clothes.
When she went downstairs she saw her favourite "servant" (as her father calls him) cleaning the living room.
"Dobby!" Faye said running up to the little elf
"What are you doing?" In response Dobby said "Faye Malfoy, Dobby was cleaning before young masters went away for the school year. What is Faye Malfoy doing up early? Dobby knows Faye Malfoy packs early so Faye Malfoy is never late." Faye looked around the room.
"I had to clean my clothes late yesterday because everyone else did it before me." She said to the little house elf. "Dobby this place looks clean to me why don't you go take a nap until thirty minutes before we leave okay?" Dobby looked up at Faye and she said "Dobby that's an order." She winked and the little house elf ran to his little bedroom of a closet.