The Malfoy Manor

It was a quite morning until "Hey! Wake up sleepy head!" Faye stirred until she saw her housemate, Dementor, looking at her while sitting on top of her. She saw her currently blue metamorphmugus owl, ZouZou, flapping her wings in her cage because of all the ruckus. Faye was happy to know that she was a metamorphmugus and it ran in her family. Her cousin, Nymphadora, is one.
"What is it?" Faye asked as she pulled her covers over her head.
"Come on, Malfoy, its already 11:00 am! Let's go prank the chefs!". Faye pushed her off the bed and said "Okay, but let me get dressed first." So with a wave of her hand Dementor left the room. Faye stood up and walked into her closet to see all of her clothes. She looked at a box that was put on the top of a shelf that her mother gave to her for her birthday at the beginning of the Summer. She picked out a black shirt with a matching green skirt and ran out of her room towards the dinning hall after feeding ZouZou. When she got there an inpatient Dementor said "Well it took you long enough, didn't it?" Faye rolled her eyes and said "What's on the list for today?" Dementor took out a notepad and flipped to a page and said "In the kitchen we will be putting Mr.Lucius's socks into the afternoon soup and blaming it on the new minor chef." When she ended she gave a smirk.
"Sounds good to me. Do you have the supplies?" Faye asked this to Dementor. Dementor nodded and pointed out a bag next to her feet. Faye smiled at Dementor. She really understood her and she would be the only one there for her at Hogwarts. Both girls quickly looked at the doorway when they heard someone say "Well girls what do you think you're doing?" When Faye saw it was her twin brother, Draco, she looked back at Dementor knowing she was not going to give up just because of a boy said something to her.
"We were about to pull a prank. Why do you even ask if you know that?" She asked this with sass.
"I'm sorry. I'm trying to look after my little sister. Who knows what she could be doing with the daughter of the Dark Lord?" Apparently this stung Dementor with the expression she made and she came back with "First of all Faye is only twenty minutes younger than you and second of all why are you accusing me of being bad when you have been hanging out with Inferius and he is also Dad's child?" At this Draco knew he couldn't top so he stopped and said "Also Mum said we all are going to Diagon Alley to get our Hogwarts supplies so be ready after lunch to leave." and he left at that.