part 9

Jacks POV
I arrive at a restaurant and sit with pewds and ken. We just sit and chat about stuff but all I can think about is Aaron and what he said. I brought it up and ended up telling Felix and ken about the stuff Yamimash said. We concluded that Yamimash it  a douchebag.
Mark's POV
Aaron is acting way too close time and I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable. "So how is your life going?" he asks me. "well me and Jack got together." I say hoping he will stop subtly flirting with me as he has been for a while now."Oh I know."
"you do?"
"On yea, jack told me. I'm sorry I'm the one to tell you but he said and I quote ' He thinks I love him but I'm using him for subscribers' then he said he doesn't give a crap about you and he thinks you're a stupid faggot as he is straight and feels nothing for guys." I look at the pity in Aaron's eyes "I'm sorry Aaron I need to go." I leave the cafe and sit in my car. I drive to the restaurant jack is in and text him. 'Come outside and get in the car its important." a minute or so later jack gets into the car and goes to kiss me. I push him away. " M-Mark are you okay?" I ignore him and drive to the cliff. There's never anyone here so we are alone. I walk over to the singular tree next to the edge and he follows me. We sit down next to each other. "I know the truth Jack." he looks at me with a puzzled expression. "I know you're using me for subscribers. " "M-Mark I wouldn't -" I cut him off " No jack I don't wanna hear it I know your straight and that you think of me as a fag. I know its all for subscribers and you don't and never have cared about me or our relationship." tears begin to fill my eyes. "I think that anything we had or what I thought we had is over this one-sided relationship is over." he looks at me and stands up. "Mark, if this relationship is over then my life should be as well. I love you more than anyone in the world and if you don't believe that then my soul is gone. You say I don't care but what proves your care for us if you're ready to believe Yamimash. I wouldn't say something like that. You are the light of my life mark don't extinguish it. " he inches closer to the edge as he speaks. "Mark. Can I please have one last hug?" I go over and hug him "Mark, this has been the best time of my life. Move on but remember I've always loved you and my love will never die. Allow me to live on in your heart. I'm gonna miss you, Markimoo." and with these last words I watched in horror as he plummeted his body from the edge of the cliff. His frail body splashed into the water at the bottom. His head appeared a few times then went down. I couldn't handle it. I jumped after him. I found his unconscious body hovering near the top of the water. I dragged him to shore and lay him on a patch of grass. I put my head on his chest. Still breathing. I did mouth to mouth CPR then after a few tries he began to cough and awaken. "Jack don't ever do that again!" I cried as I hugged him tightly I could feel him crying on my shoulder. "I'm sorry..." he said between breaths. I picked him up bridal style and ran up to the top of the cliff and put him in the car I sat behind the wheel and drove him to the hospital.

A/N
Omfl. I noticed that I have over 600 reads. That means so much hahaha I'm weird. I find the fact people actually read my cringy stories filled with grammatical errors XD thank guis