Part 4

Marks POV
We've been sitting here for a while now. I untied jack and he's lying his head on me and sobbing quietly all whilst muttering about how sorry he is. "Jack..." he looks up at me with tears streamed down his cheeks. "I am the one who is sorry. I shouldn't have told you. I-i didn't know it would do this to you..." I begin to cry uncontrollably as jack leans in slowly. "Its not your fault Mark..." he whispers "Yes it is jack. Pretend none of this happened." I push him away "Just leave me alone you stupid fucking gay boy." he looks at me with a hurt expression "I'm not gay! I don't know what you think I am! I'm leaving now!" I run upstairs and grab my suitcase I manically run around and push everything into my suitcase. I run downstairs and as I open the door. Jack grabs into me from behind. "mark please. Don't leave me here alone..." I look at him and push him to the floor. "goodbye Jack" I let the door slam behind me. I leave his house and begin to walk to the airport. Then I remember. Wayne is near here he decided to rent out a flat while I was at jacks so we could all meet up. I call him and he allows me to go to his house. I enter and instantly get seated next to him. I explain everything that's happened. Then I tell him about what I said to jack. "I love him. But I don't wanna ruin my reputation. I'm going to have to hide my feelings, no matter how much it hurts me." Wayne looks at me with a look of sadness in his eyes. "mark. This is gonna hurt him more than its gonna hurt you."
Jacks POV
I can't believe he's just done that... I thought he was okay with it. He kissed me!I can't breathe properly... My head hurts... I run upstairs to the bathroom. I vomit into the toilet... Its black. I stand up and open the medical cabinet. I pull out a razor blade. Every cut makes me feel a bit better.
Marks POV
"I'm sorry Wayne. I need to go." I grab my bag and get a taxi to Jacks house. I knock on the door to no response. I end up opening the door and coming in. I run upstairs as I can hear mumbling coming from the bathroom. I push the door open and find Jack lying on the floor, blood is dripping from somewhere. I grab jack and sit him up. "Jack... Um there is something that I need to tell you..." jack cuts me off "its okay mark. I know I'm gay and I should be ashamed." he looks down. " But Jack. The truth is..." he cuts me off again. "Mark I know you hate me."  "Goddammit Jack! I love you." I grab his shoulders and look him in the eyes. "but mark... What about everything you said to me..." he looks back at me. "I I'm sorry Jack... I didn't know what I was saying." "Mark..." he leans into me and hugs me "I love you" I hug back.