When You're On Your Period

You were sitting on the couch with Raph and Leo till you yelped in pain and curled into a ball holding your lower stomach and they looked at you with panic on their faces.

"what's wrong!?" Raph yelled with panic in his voice

"whats going on!?" Leo yelled in a panicky voice

"I think i'm-" you stopped as a cram interrupted you and looked down seeing blood "period..."

"no Y/n! your not a period!" Raph yelled

"SHE'S BLEEDING!" Leo panicked "DONNIE!!!"

Donnie walked into the room only to facepalmed

"Y/n go clean up i'll explain to them the joy of being a women" Donnie spoke 

"IT'S NOT JOYFUL!" You yelled as you ran to your room first to grabbed a couple of things you needed as Donnie Dragged Leo and Raph to his lab to explain what was going on.

You finally finished getting cleaned up and did what you needed to do and grabbed the bloody pants and undies and threw them in the washer in the lair that Donnie found in the junk yard and fixed, you turned on the cold water and let it do it magic and went back to the main room to see Leo and Raph sitting on the couch with pale faces, they turned their heads hearing your foot steps and once they laid eyes on you they jumped to their feet.

"Chocolate?" Raph asked

"Heating Pad?" Leo asked

"yeah that'll be good" You answered

They smiled and picked you up sitting you on the couch and ran to the kitchen to get what you needed.