Chapter 37: Day to herself...

Y/n : Your Name
N/n : Nick Name
F/f : Favorite Food
F/r : Favorite Restaurant
F/c : Favorite Color
C/n : Cat Name
W/n : Wolf Name
S/f/c : Second Favorite Color
H/c : Hair Color
H/l : Hair Length
E/c : Eye Color
F/d : Favorite Drink
F/c/f : Favorite Cake Flavor
F/m : Favorite Movie
F/t/s : Favorite TV Show
F/a : Favorite Animal
F/a/c : Favorite Anime Character

~More will be added as we go along~

Aaron Pov

Y/n said that she wanted a day to herself. Everyone already had their day planned. The girls were gonna take Vanessa and go shopping with her and us guys and Jax were just gonna chill by the beach.

"Bye dad!" Vanessa waved goodbye to me as she went with the girls. I waved back to her and I turned back to the guys with Jax by my side. 

"Ready to go?" Laurence asked. We all nodded our heads and headed to the beach.

Kawaii-Chan Pov

I was holding on to Vanessa-Chan's hand. We all started walking to the plaza where all the shopping enters were.

"OOOH! What about this store! It has a lot of pink!" I shouted gleefully.

"No." Katelyn-Sama said. I pouted and we kept walking.

"Hey guys what about over here!?" Raven-Chan shouted at us. She pointed to a big store. We all looked at each other and walked in.

Jack Pov

"Why don't we go to the water park instead of the beach?" Laurence asked.

"OOH!" Jax said excitedly. We all looked at him and chuckled. He was smiling a bright smile. We all nodded in agreement and went to the water park.

We got to the water park and I was talking with Aaron.

"So Y/n's your fiancee?" I asked him.

"Yep! And I'm glad she is." He smiled. I sighed. "You alright man?" He asked. 

"What? Oh Yeah! Come on let's go to the water slide." I said smiling. Jax came up to us and dragged Aaron with everyone trailing behind us.

Jax Pov

Laurence was talking to me. I wasn't really paying attention though. I was to busy looking at all the slides and how fun they are gonna be! I saw my dad talking with I guess Aunt Aphamu's friend Jack. 

"Jax?" Laurence said snapping his fingers in my face.

"What...yea?" I said jumping a little.

"Sorry little man. You spaced out." He said laughing. 

"Oops." I said laughing too. Garroth, Travis, and Dante came up to us. 

"Why don't you go get Aaron and take him to a water slide?" Dante said. "You spend time with him more."

"OK!" I smiled. and ran up to my dad. I started dragging him by the arm. "Come on dad I want to go on the water slide!" I said not looking back.

Y/n Pov

I was still in bed after everyone left. I eventually got up and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I grabbed f/f and went to the couch to watch TV. Right when I sat down I heard someone. I didn't pay any attention. I started watching f/t/s and ate my food.

"Hello!?" I heard someone call. I looked side to side and turned around on the couch. I didn't see anyone but got up to see if someone was there. I saw someone by the door. He looked very familiar.

"Umm. Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yes. Hi. I was wondering if you knew..." He looked up at me. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Y/n!?!" He shouted. I cocked my head to the side. I tried to get a closer look at his face.

"J-Jason!?!" I shouted.

*Person: AHH! An update! It's about fricking time!
Me: I know I know...I'm sorry...Stuff has been very hectic...and things aren't really going...you know what YES AND UPDATE! LOL. I hope you liked today's chapter! LEFT ON A CLIFFHANGER! Muahahahaha!!! lol. There might be another update tonight or tomorrow...possibly!  
Peace out for now my dudes! <3*