Forgiveness

Two hours later into the night Tom decided to get wasted off his ass again, he needed to escape the world for a little while- If only just a /while/... He honestly couldn't stand Tord, not only was he jealous of him, but he HATED his guts and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him- besides, whenever he came around, something bad ought to happen.

Without thinking, Tom came back out from his bedroom and into the living room, brow furrowed to see 'Turd' hasn't left yet, in fact, he seemed pretty comfortable all sprawled out on the couch watching some lame re-run of a Zombie show. His expression was casual and his hands were rested behind his head, his elbows outward as his gaze trailed off from the T.V to that of Tom's presence. Tom angrily stomped over to the 'good-for-nothing' man, leaning down over him.

" *hic* Yyyyouu... ss-son of'a bitch! Gimme that r-remote! *hic* " The Norwegian man was completely taken back by this, surprised that Tom was more worried about changing the channel then kicking his ass out. "Drunk again I see- No, nonono, I'm in the middle of watching something, thank you." Hearing that response infuriated the Brit, sending him toppling over the couch and onto Tord to reach for the remote that resided on the arm, behind Tord's head. The position was completely awkward as the drunk struggled and waved his arm to try and grab what he was reaching for. Tom's right leg was directly placed between Tord's own, as his other dangled off the couch, using his right arm to pin himself up by Tord's chest. "Give ME it! *hic* You bastard!"

"Woah, woah, woah there friend, you're getting a bit-" Tord paused when he felt Tom's knee bump right into the source of a /now/ growing problem, making him groan out. "WOAH THERE! Ah- You need to calm down, this is really--" The Norski huffed, giving a quick push to Tom that sent him reeling back, but only to fall back down onto Tord, not only that... their lips were now pressed together. With their chests pinned against each other's, they both took heavy and shaky breaths after Tom snapped out of it first, heaving himself up on the other's lap.

Tord was wide eyed with his pupils enlarged, flabbergasted and unable to even manage a coherent sentence, seeing Tom shift on his lap. "Ah-" The air filled with silence as both stared at each other with utter confusion, hatred but somewhere in all of that...somewhat 'need'. Tom suddenly got an idea, making him shift yet again on Tord's lap. "F-Fff.. Faen! Ikke gjør det!" The Norwegian gasped, taking a firm hold of Tom's outer thighs, feeling the smaller one roll his hips into his own. "Nh..Tom- You're drunk, go to bed.." The alcoholic shook his head in protest, pressing his ass down onto the bulge in Tord's jeans.

"I hate you- sSSssSSssso m-much! *hic* But, at the sssah-saaaame time.. I love you- " Tom retorted with a confession, giving the red-hoodied man a glare. "Ha- Tom, w... what are you talking about?" The two locked eyes, the long pause of silence broke as Tom dipped his head down into Tord's neck, taking in his alluring scent. "I've always had this- /thing/ for y-you- *hic* Ya' know?" Tord gave the smaller man a questioning look. "No, no I do not know. What is this 'thing' you're talking about?" He muttered. "This-" Before Tord could even assume (probably) such silly things, he was met with passionate, hot lips against his own as well as being welcomed by hands that reached up to caress his face. Taking this as an invitation, Tord complied with snaking his arms around Tom's waist, but before it had begun, it had already ended.

Tom lunged back, breaking the kiss that seemed to shatter all rational thinking for the Norwegian. "Buuuut... Buuut at the same time... I want to- /Want/ to..." The drunk brit raised his hips as he clenched both hands into fists, instantly striking Tord in the cheek twice, thankfully it wasn't too hard; being that he was wasted. A stunned Tord furiously shoved the brunette off of him, sending Tom straight over the arm of the couch and to the floor with a groan. "Hva er meningen med dette ?! You force yourself onto me then try to break me when I'm down? Is this what this is ALL about?? Getting RID of me? OOoh.. Well do /I/ have a surprise for you, Thomas.."