What just happend

Tomorrow I go to school. Finally! I'm nervous. People probably made rumors about me. Oh I'm so worried. I went to sleep and,like I said, woke up before everyone. I quickly got dressed and made breakfast. Egg and cheese sandwiches and fruit. Yum. I gobbled up my breakfast and glanced at the clock 7:52. I walked towards the master bedroom and saw a note on their door

Duty calls. Left early. Hope I set up the bus correctly. It should arrive at 8:00.
-mom

8:00? I grabbed my backpack and ran outside. I heard the bus before it arrived. It's so loud! As I got on everybody stared at me. Whispers filled the air. My face flushed.  I walked to the back bench. I knew it would be a long ride so I placed my head on the side of the bus and closed my eyes.
The jumbling bus woke me up as we went over a bump. I looked through my window. We had arrived. "Woah!" We hit another bump and I fell off my seat. " hey." I had fallen on Evan. "Well your just everywhere aren't  you?" I smiled as I sat up again.  Later on we found out we had social studies together. We were partners for a project about the old west. At the end of the day there was a rally at the auditorium. Apparently the Christmas dance was on Christmas this year instead of the day before break. The girls stared expectantly and dreamily at the boys. I looked around nervously."You are dismissed.  I'll See you tomorrow." as I walked down the hallway the assistant principals voice echoed out "Jewel Felis please come to the office, Jewel Felis please come to the office."