Under the staircase

I woke up in the middle of the night and thought about the night I saw him. What were they doing? I went Downstairs. I traced in my head where they ran from. I walked over and ended up at the staircase. What? There's nothing here! It's a WALL. A FREAKING WALL! I put my hand on the wall. It glowed..." WHOAAAA!" I fell through the wall. Seriously. This couldn't get weirder. "Jewels?"
Nevermind. "What are you doing here?" He wondered. "What exactly is here?" I asked, embarrassed. "My apartment."  "Oh. Okay. HOW THE HECK DID I GET HERE? One minute there was a wall in front of me the next I'm in your apartment." He stared at me, searching for something to say. "Jewel, you just passed through the staircase. It is a transportation that will take you anyplace, but under the staircase." He said. "Let's get you home." We walked to the other set of staircases on the opposite side. "You place your hand on the staircase and think of where you want to go." I put my hand down next to his. I thought hard about home, but still wondered about this transportation. A glow brighter than the last, then we appeared in the air? I could hear faint ticking sounds. But we didn't fall. We were moving fast, though. I held onto Evan's hand and closed my eyes. Thump. We were somewhere I had never heard of or been. "Why are we in front of a castle? Where are we?" I looked at the landscape. " when are we?" I stared at him. "I don't know." We walked towards the castle. It took forever but we finally reached it. "Here we are" he said with a sigh of relief. The guards looked at us. "Who are yeh?" They asked grumpily. "I'm jewel and that's Evan. We don't know where we are. "  " ha! Ya hear that thundi? They lost!" The other guard howled out loud with laughter. But Thundi just stared at me. He thonked him on the head. "Thundie, that's no ordinary girl." Thundie stared at me too. "Yeh. We has to takes her to the queen." What were they staring at? I just flicked my tail impai- MY TAIL? "AAUUGH!"  I screamed. "Sush, pussy!" He threw up his arms, smacking me in the face. Seriously, one more thing hits me I will punch it in the face.

 Seriously, one more thing hits me I will punch it in the face

(Sorry I just had to)