Chapter 6 - Truth

Authors Pov: While Sasha had finish sucking your breast and currently hugging you. Suddenly there was a loud boom from outside' both of you quickly got up and ran outside to check whats happening well first Mafu was fighting Ayako with her Maria powers and Tomoe...well she's just watching from the side. But to you,you don't really know whats going. "Wha-what's going on?!". You were so shock that you didn't notice one of Ayako's razor-sharp chakrams (or chains) heading your way until. "watch out (Name)!". Sasha block the razor-sharp chakrams with his iron katana. "don't you dare harm her!! [I hope his not to obsess with you here]". and in a flesh he appeared infront of Ayako and slash her with his blade,instead of taking the pain she burnt herself,before burning away she said. "heed my words Sasha Alexander Nikolaevich Hell you may have defected me. But do you remember the Gold Qwaser? He may have been defected by you,but there's still the Diamond Qwaser remember him?,so be warned his coming for your Rose hahaHAHA!!'. with a final laugh she was burnt away to ash's [Buuuut you guys do know the drill of this anime right she dies but she appeared again somehow]. "Are you alright (name)?"."o-oh I'm fine Sasha but can you explain what's going on?. Deciding if he would tell you or not he think,finally deciding one he look over to Mafu and nodded to her to start first,so she started. "Well (name) Sasha has a power called Qwaser,and his the Qwaser of iron which means he can control iron or anything related to iron including blood and as for me I controlled the power of Maria. And what you saw was an enemy of are's trying to attack us to get to you"....well...I kinda understood it...I guess?"."great! at less you kinda understand what's going on😀! now everyone let's head inside before thinks get more dangerous for (name)-chan,I'll explain more after we get inside".
Time skip,inside the mansion(house I don't know)(still Authors Pov)>u<.
As you all went inside the mansion Mafu began explaining farther. "So what your basically trying to tell me Mafu is that I'm Sasha's.....bride since birth,and that I'm hunted by the diamond Qwaser that wants me for an unknown reason?"."yup!". Speechless you knew that deep down you can't get yourself out of this mass,so you just decided to go with it.
Alright guys this is the end of book 1 for Sasha Alexander Nikolaevich Hell X Reader,but don't worry there will be a book 2 for this so bye for now! Also one last thing vote,like and comment if you like.If you want you can also share!(also please read my other book if you like)😆👍💙💚❤️💜💛