Chapter 3 - Time to wake up and go to school!

(Name)Pov:"yearn"I..feel..so weak oh yeah now remember why I feel so weak Sasha plead me to let him grab my boobs and suck it and after that I fell asleep but wait I feel like I forgot something well whatever it is I guess it's not important".remembering last night I look to the right to see that Sasha was already awake since he was not in the bed anymore but than I remembered "Oh shit today is my first day of school better get ready!".running out of time I quickly went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth,went to change into my new school uniform than rush down to eat breakfast with Mafu,Tomo and Sasha. While we were eating Mafu ask me "[reader name] last night did Sasha did anything to you ".and that made all of us stop eating and almost made me spill out the food I was chugging on."blush"..am..n.n..no"."are you sure"."yes Mafu he..did..noting..haha now stop worrying and eat fast or will be late"."(narrows eyes)ok than oh and [name]-chan is it me or are your breast bigger than before".This time I really spilled out the food I was chugging on and I also noticed Sasha was tensed a bit probably not wanting Mafu to fine out "wh..what are you saying Mafu my breast are the same size!"."mm..are you sure"."yes I'm positive"."ok than".after we finished eating breakfast we went to school and did I mention this is my first day at were Mafu,Tomo and Sasha study at its called St.Mihailov academy. After we arrive at St.Mihailov academy and at the classroom the teacher told everyone to listen and told me to introduce myself "ah nice to meet you everyone I'm [first name] [last name] and please take good care of me" after introducing I bow my head and the teacher told me to sit beside Sasha and I could tell that Sasha is popular since a lot of girls in my new class is glaring at me."ha~I hope they won't hurt me" I thought.
Time skip to after school and it's still your Pov~:3.
(Ring)."sigh" finally end of school". While Packing my bag I saw a pink haired girl with an angry look on her face standing in front of me with a couple of girls behind her also with an angry face confused I ask them "um..is something wrong". The pink haired girl in the middle answered. "yes there is and let me introduce myself I'm Miyuri Tsujidô the daughter of this academy"."(sigh)she's arrogant I can just tell by the look on her face I HATE arrogant people's" I thought. "and why are you angry at me miss Miyuri not just you the others too"."WHY where angry at you its because we don't like you nearing Sasha"."....that's all?...you guys are just angry about that (sigh) whatever I'm going home bye miss Miyuri"."ah"..wait!". Ignoring her I keep walking to the classroom door seeing Mafu,Tomo and Sasha standing outside of the classroom door probably waiting for me. "are you guys waiting for me"."of course we are". Walking Mafu asked "by the way what did Miyuri talked with you with her group of friends". I shrug "mm she just told me she and her friends don't like me nearing Sasha and I just told her that's all? whatever and left "."(sigh) she's annoying isn't she"."not really why'd you said that?"."well let's just say she bullied me and Tomo a lot mostly Tomo"."what you serious!"."yeah"."she's horrible why would she do that to you and Tomo!"."...I..I don't want to talk about it". Noticing her discomfort I kept quiet not pushing the subject any farther.
Ok guys here's the next chapter and I'm sorry if this chapter is boring and I'll like to ask you guys what do you think about me writing an (Nura Rikuo x Reader) please comment down and tell me what you think and please like and vote.Rain-chan